Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mrdb786 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 29, 2012, 09:55 PM
    Absconding removal
    My name is Murtaza from Pakistan. In 19th November, 2011, Karama Police catch me due to I was wanted in cheque case and take my Naif police station. Over there I found that the person who submit the case I don't know this person due to my cheque was stolen and I didn't complaint the stolen cheque. After 3 months I prove that my cheque was stolen due to my signature and writing are not match with the cheque. (My case number is 36735). In the meantime, my sponsor submit the absconding against me on 12th January, 2012 and I was release from my above case on 15th February due to the my sponsor also involve on my stolen cheque.
    Now I request to my sponsor to remove my absconding. During this period he change the company name also but he regret to remove.
    Now which step I take to removal of absconding and submit the case against the person who stolen my cheque.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Mar 30, 2012, 07:44 AM
    I don't understand what you are saying. What is an "absconding"?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Removal of eye scanning or an absconding case is possible from uae immigration? [ 4 Answers ]

My sponsor filed an absconding case against me in 2005 which is still unresolved. Now I am out of UAE on another passport, is it possible to pay off penalty and get clearance against my absconding case? My visa was issued by DNATA Free-Zone. Please respond asap.

View more questions Search