Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    relathelp Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 29, 2012, 07:51 PM
    What should I do about a "break" with my boyfriend?
    I was nagging my boyfriend about him ignoring me sometimes, which lead to a fight, which led to us getting into a "break". He said he wanted a week break, but I don't know what to do. We used to hang out almost everyday, talk everyday, but now I haven't seen him, and I don't know whether to talk to him or leave him completely alone.

I have been texting him here and there, getting a few good responses the past couple days, then Ill end the conversation so I try not to annoy him. He'll post something on Facebook, call me hunn, but I am just so confused by the signals.

I miss him, and need a guys/girls opinion on what he would want or what I should do.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Mar 29, 2012, 08:09 PM
    If you are on a "break," you have nothing to do with each other. (Btw, that's not a mature way to handle a relationship.)
    relathelp Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 29, 2012, 09:04 PM
    What part? I don't think a break is that mature either, but I am trying to be mature about the whole situation in the best way that I can.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Mar 29, 2012, 10:10 PM
    I personally would give him space and not contact him or respond to him during the agreed-upon time that was set. If it's a break, why are you contacting each other?
    indya Posts: 357, Reputation: 58

Mar 29, 2012, 11:26 PM
    What's the whole point of taking a break if you are still going to keep contact? If he needs a break, give him a clean break.

Otherwise the whole purpose of the break will be lost.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

"Form" placed in "Microsoft Access" can be accessed from a "Button" in "VB.Net" App [ 1 Answers ]

Hi All, Actually, I'm not very well in programming but a task is assigned to me related to .Net. Basically, there is a database in Microsoft Access. I have made forms in it which are based on queries to retrieve required results. I have also made graph of it. Now, I have to merge this...

When unduring a huge break-up, what ways can you stay mentaly "healthy"? [ 4 Answers ]

Frizzles foshizzles? I'm pulling an ice cream tub moment right now.

9 month relationship, 1 week break, she wants to "start over" [ 34 Answers ]

All the threads about this relationship have been merged First off, I am a 28 y/o male. My ex is 26 y/o. We have dated about 9 months. Throughout the beginning of the relationship, she would almost every month go through these "we're not right for eachother" things, which began to wear on me....

"Taking a break conv."? Can someone decrypt girl code? [ 7 Answers ]

so my question is about a conv. Me and I guess know my ex had about 6-days ago, a conversation I knew was coming but was dreading at the same time, I had dated her for 8months (well the next day after this conv. Would have been 8 months, I'm a senior in high school btw) A little back ground might...

View more questions Search