Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jarena Posts: 6, Reputation: 5

Mar 29, 2012, 07:25 PM
    Why Do I feel like this?
    I fell in love my junior year of high school with a guy named John (not his actually name). Every time I looked into his eyes I knew we were meant to be, we both knew. We never dated each other, but we dated other people. Even when I was with these people I always thought about John. After he moved we lost contact for a while, then reconnected back on Facebook. He told me, "everything always led back to you." I didn't know he felt the same as I did. I know he was having a rough time where he was living, so I always worried about him. We had a little argument after a few months, and stopped talking to each other. I found out that he killed himself a few months later.

I have a boyfriend now who I love dearly, more than anything else. But I always think about John, constantly. I loved him, and still do. I always dream about him, good dreams too. I had this one dream where I was crying because he passed. He walked up to me in the dream and told me to stop crying because he wasn't dead. He said it with a smile on his face. There's not a day that doesn't go on that I don't think about him. What can I do to have closure? And what do you think about what I've just told you?
    MaddisonTayler Posts: 18, Reputation: 3

Mar 29, 2012, 10:11 PM
    I think that you have to find closure for yourself. No one can give that to you. You know this situation better than anyone on this site. You've lived it. You just have to take it one day at a time you'll never forget him but the pain will become less just try to remember your good memories with him. And go forward with your life.
    indya Posts: 357, Reputation: 58

Mar 29, 2012, 11:16 PM
    Remember him in your sweet memories, but don't stop living your life because of him.

Does your boyfriend know about this? Have you met a counselor and discussed this matter? I know it's sad that such a young life was lost, but here there's nothing you can do about it. It's time you accept the reality and move on.
    Jarena Posts: 6, Reputation: 5

Mar 30, 2012, 12:14 AM
    I've told my boyfriend a little about him, but I can't tell him everything because he becomes kind of jealous. No I have not talked to a counselor, it's been nearly a year since his passing and I still am sad. I don't know what to do

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Things are changing, I feel annoyed. I feel uncapable of feeling any kind of emotion. [ 5 Answers ]

I have been with my boyfriend for 9 months now, and I liked him for another 7 months before we started dating. Everything has been splendid besides a few ups and downs we have worked through together. In the past month though, I noticed my feelings for him were not as strong, and this both scared...

My breast feel tender my period was short I feel a pulse in my stomach [ 1 Answers ]

My period lasted only three days but only one was normal the other two were really light I can feel a pulse in my lower stomach my mom had her period for four months when she was pregnant with me could I be pregnant

Can women have a affair feel like she got to stay in it if the person feel in love [ 3 Answers ]

I heard a woman say she had sex with a co-worker cause she was bored, and he was coming at her everyday about loving her and treating her right. She then had sex with him and after 2 encounters wanted to stop but didn't know how to tell him no.

I am 34 weeks pregnant and I can not feel my baby's movement I just can feel kicking [ 2 Answers ]

I am 34 weeks pregnant an I can not feel my baby's movments I just can feel kicking for 5 times aday only is it normal or there is aproblem?

View more questions Search