Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sparrow415 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 28, 2012, 08:07 PM
    Is it safe to bleach and dye my tips purple after using feria stary night 2 weeks ago
    I have died my roommates hair 2x in the past month with box hair dye. I used ferias blue black and some other black a week prior to. She now wants me to bleach and die her tips purple. I read the precautions and they said that if metallic dye (ferria) had been used, then to not use the peroxide/bleach mixture? Can I skip that precaution or will it destroy her hair?

Check out some similar questions!

I need to know how to get purple hair dye to go away fast. Should I dye it black? [ 1 Answers ]

I used manic panic hair dye and turned my hair from a natural blondy brown to purple & have decided I don't like it. Help me

I have a tube of feria color burst (red). Can I add it to a blonde dye? [ 2 Answers ]

It's from a different brand, and I would love for my hair to be permanently bright red. Just wondering if it was possible to get even near the outcome I desire.

Feria Hair Dye problem? [ 0 Answers ]

I have dirty blonde hair but has been dyed with bleach highlights and low lights I want toi goi to my natural color so I colored it with feria light brown 60.. My hair color now has a tint of green what to do? Can I color my hair right away with the same product to get the right color

Got stabbed in back three weeks ago.my lung was puctured.when is it safe to go back t [ 1 Answers ]

Still very sore after getting stabbed in back.lung was punctured.is it safe to go back to work.I work as bricklayer

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.