Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Tdollaz Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 28, 2012, 06:31 PM
    Why would a girl with a boyfriend show signs that she likes you?
    So there's this girl in my class who I really liked. It all started in the hallway, both her and I looked at each other right in the eyes for a long 3 seconds then kept walking. After that incident she started staring at me A LOT in class and twirl her hair.. Even my friend noticed she would always turn her head to look at me. Weeks passed and I still couldn't get her out of my head. She would always turn up where I was. For example. I would eat lunch in the hallways and she would be there with her friend and if I didn't decide to eat in the hallways I would eat in the cafeteria and she would be there.

I finally decided to take action, and talk to her so I changed seats to be closer to her. I tried to talk to her but she was really nervous so I couldn't get a word out of her. I wanted to ask her to homecoming so I asked her friend if she had a date and she said she already has a boyfriend. **** my life. Why would she show me all these signs when it turns out she had a boyfriend all along that goes to another school?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 28, 2012, 07:18 PM
    1. She is just friendly and you misunderstands her.

2. She has no problem cheating on her boyfriend, ( then she would cheat on you also)
    indya Posts: 357, Reputation: 58

Mar 28, 2012, 10:27 PM
    Looks like she's bored of her boyfriend and is just playing with you...

Leaver her, forget her. I know you must be feeling really bad and misguided by this girl, but well there are certain people like her in this world. Best thing is to consider yourself lucky that you came to know of her relationship status early on.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 28, 2012, 11:52 PM
    She probably just needed some attention from a guy so she attracted you hoping to befriend you. If you would have asked, she would have told you more than likely. Then you would have understood first hand why she was doing what she did.

Maybe she would have cheated, maybe she was feeding her ego, or maybe she wasn't happy with her guy. The reasons don't matter. All that matters is how you handle your information.
    Fraz3r Posts: 1, Reputation: 2

Mar 29, 2012, 07:45 AM
    If she's quite happy to flirt with other's while having a boyfriend, even if you convince her enough that you like her (providing she likes you back) to ditch her boyfriend for you... whats to stop her flirting with others while you're going out?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I like a girl and she likes me but she has a boyfriend [ 4 Answers ]

We have liked each other for a couple years but never knew about the mutual affection, we thought it was one way. Then, when I was dating someone else she admitted that she liked me and I admitted that I used to like her. After a bad break up with that other girl, I told the first one that I still...

How can I tell if my boyfriend likes another girl? [ 3 Answers ]

How can I tell if my boyfriend likes other girls? I'm only a freshmen in high school and he is a senior and he has all of his senior girls that are his friends that he hangs out with all the time and text. So I need to know how I can tell? It would be so great if I could show all those *****es up...

A girl with a boyfriend, likes me [ 124 Answers ]

I'm in high school for starters. I'm 17, in 11th grade She's in my grade. But she has been dating a guy that is a freshman in college for almost two years now, they are currently now in a long distance relationship For the past two months, we have been talking, and I found out she likes me,...

I like a girl with a boyfriend and she likes me I think [ 10 Answers ]

Ok so I really like this girl and she has a boyfriend they have been together for 3 years we have been friends for about 4 months I never liked her until about a month ago we stated talking more but I didn't tell her my feelings because she had a boyfriend and didn't want to ruin that for her. She...

I like this girl and she likes me but she has boyfriend what do I do [ 2 Answers ]

I really like this girl, but she has a boyfriend but I know for a fact that she likes me to. Ive know her for a year. Her boyfriend told me that if I talk to her he'll kick my . What do I do about him, and how do I get her to leave him and go out with me.

View more questions Search