Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tonyrome914 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 28, 2012, 05:31 PM
    What can I do about police harassment?
    I moved into this house in November and since then there has been multiple of times that police have came to my house on suspicions... first it was the fact that there was too much traffic thanksgiving weekend , then its was that they had a suspicion that we had a meth lab because we didn't have any furniture at the time... then they came asking if they can search the house for drugs... then they called my landlord saying if he knew I had been arrested multiple of times... and recently they pulled a friend of mines over after he left dropping off a ovie that he borrowed and borrowed another on and towed his wife's car even though she had a valid licence and ins.. asking them what did they get from my house and if it was drugs... they searched them and found nothing so they ended up just towing the car and leaving them stranded down the street... then and hour and a half later they followed another car leaving my home for like a mile or two... this is getting out of hand, I am the only black person on this block but I can't stand all the harassment how can I file a complaint and or press charges... thanks tony
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Mar 28, 2012, 06:27 PM
    Make sure to document all the events that are happening. Then talk to a civil rights lawyer. It is a speciality field. Have you had a conviction or are currently on probation for drugs?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 28, 2012, 07:20 PM
    Towed the car with no reason, sue them for all the costs. They had to have a reason to tow it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is This Police Harassment? [ 3 Answers ]

I will try to be as detailed as possible. I live in Colorado with my husband and child. We are military and recently moved here because of a mandatory move. We moved into a rental property in a seemingly nice neighborhood with great neighbors and amenities. Well, about a week after we'd been...

Police Harassment! How do I sue the police station? [ 2 Answers ]

I've had various run ins with the police after I picked up charges in 2010. They have watched my house, folllwed me, pulled me over, searching my car... This last time they came to my house when I was gone and impounded my car, they drug it down the street in park leaving a huge black mark down my...

Police Harassment and how to sue the police department in East Dublin, GA 31027? [ 4 Answers ]

Me and my friend have been harassed by the East Dublin Police for years. I was arrested in 2007 for a day and then I was release. I had a case where a young man stole from my Bank account and the police and the judge did not put this young man in prison. The young man is a hacker of the internet....

Police harassment [ 8 Answers ]

My husband has been pulled over 3 times by the same officer. He is still waiting for his court appearance for the first ticket that was issued in September and the 2 other tickets that were issued in December were thrown out. Today he was pulled over again for not yielding to an officer. A...

View more questions Search