Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    libbii Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 28, 2012, 05:25 PM
    My partner and his bloody license
    Hi my partner is on his green p's and believe it or not he went over 2 years without any fines and we live in brisbane and he drove from brisbane to cairns got his first fine 1 point and $100 bucks (3 remain ) then we lived in cirns for a little while and he got a fine speeding again (3 points ) (0 remain) but we didn't know about the 2nd fine and then months and mnths later we moved back to briasbane and my mum rang me and said he lost 3 points but in this time he got pulled over by a cop and another 3 poins taken off him but the police officer didn't even say he had n license to start with he just gave the fine to him like it was his first fine ever and now he's one probation for 1 year with 1 point but the 3 fine he got hasn't come through yet and I only got the spur notice today n=but no notice to say he has lost his license. Can any one tell me what they think might happen or if they have a simalr thing happen because I don't have my license yet and I'm really stressing out. Will he go to court will he be given a option or will he be aloud to apply for a work license at least.

Check out some similar questions!

Can I change my California CDL license to New York State CDL license? Help me! [ 2 Answers ]

Can I change my California cdl license to newyork state cdl license help me

Vicroads license history check for my license [ 2 Answers ]

What is my hitory on my victorian drivers license from vicroads

Can I exchange a non-reinstated Ontario license to a Quebec license? [ 0 Answers ]

Hello: I attempted to exchange my ON Class G license to QC. While doing so at SAAQ, I find out my ON license has been suspended due a speeding ticket, in ON, from 7 months ago. I went to ON's office to pay my speeding ticket and was told I needed to wait 4 business days for the suspension to be...

Bloody come? [ 0 Answers ]

I'm 20 years old virgin but when I come I fell short sharp pains like waves in my pelvic area the pain level is 4 from 10,and I noticed some blood in the come after a while.. should I be worried?

UK drivers license to US license (but with conviction) [ 2 Answers ]

I'm in the UK and I recently crashed my dad's car (without a license nor insurance). I am going to get my full license soon, but the motoring department in the UK have said that I WILL have a conviction on it (obvisouly, for crashing, driving without license/insurance, seatbelts, etc). I am...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.