Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    travellerowel Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 27, 2012, 05:41 AM
    Can a straight guy friend fall for a gay guy like me?
    It's been years now and I still find it hard to move on. I had a friend who use to be my trainee before and that time I had a boy friend. I admit it that even though I had a boy friend that time, I felt something to my friend. My friend is straight but we always have some mutual understanding. We always stare at each other secretly, he knows if I'm jealous if there's someone flirting on him, he passionately cares for me, he does touch me all the time, my boyfriend gets jealous on me. During that time, he is single and in pain because his girlfriend broke up with him so I became like his special friend. He even went to me and celebrated his birthday with me. I'm still confuse if I'm just a friend or he feels something for me. I'm confused now and I need an advice because until now, I still can't forget about him and our happy moments.
    Jake2008 Posts: 6,721, Reputation: 3460
    Emotional Health Expert

Mar 27, 2012, 08:03 AM
    If you are unsure of messages, looks, actions coming from him, toward you, and what they mean, you have to be honest, and just ask him.

I would think by now that if he were interested in you, he would have told you.

If you do bring up the question of attraction to him, and he rejects it, you will know. If he is a good friend, as he seems to be, he will not be offended, tell you there is no chance for a relationship, and each of you will know where you stand.

As hard as that might be, it is better knowing the honest truth, rather than hanging onto a dream.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 28, 2012, 12:06 PM
    You are friends, and friends should be able to talk about anything. Tell him his touch, and attention makes your liver quiver. Maybe he will stop and the friendship can go on, if he is indeed straight. Who knows nowadays?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Gay guy in love with his straight male friend [ 3 Answers ]

Hi my name is John and in love with my straight friend we had gay sex together for about three years one night he was at his work and his girlfriend came over to his apt and he let her in while he was at work she open his computer and found email between the two of us talking dirty what we do to...

Gay friend in love with me (straight guy) or not? [ 6 Answers ]

I recently started working at a new lawfirm, and at this office I have a gay colleague who works with me. As we work toghter we started talking and became friends. Other than the difference in our Sexual prefrance we have a lot in common. However he does stuff to make me feel uncomfortable. He...

I am gay guy in love with my straight best friend. [ 5 Answers ]

I am a guy in love with my best very straight friend. I constantly think and dream about him. He has a girlfriend for almost 4 years now and is wanting to propose to her. I struggle with the idea that I might never see him again. He doesn't know I am gay. I always act straight around him and...

Gay guy in love with straight married guy [ 4 Answers ]

So he's married and I'm in a relationship with a great guy. Both of us met at work and although we both love our partners, neither of us seem particularly satisfied in our relationships. We started hanging out and before I knew it, we were bonding very quickly. It is obvious to anyone who see us...

View more questions Search