Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ndobregon3 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 20, 2007, 11:31 AM
    Working for Cintas
    Does anyone have any experience with working with Cintas? What is it like and is it worth pursuing as a career?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 20, 2007, 12:00 PM
    They were just voted Canadas best business to work for ( or some similar name)

Now if you are working at a sewing machine or cleaning their bathrooms, or driving one of their trucks, a job is still a job and you are going to hate it sometimes,

Uniforms: Work Uniforms & Custom Corporate Apparel - Cintas

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Outlets not working! Help! [ 13 Answers ]

Hi... I came home today and the outlets in our bonus room aren't working. I checked the breaker and nothing was tripped. Then I went searching for the GFI outlets. All of them were fine except the one in the bathroom nearest the bonus room. Here is the issue: On that outlet, the power...

Furnace not working [ 2 Answers ]

I have a payne HVAC and burner will come on, when I went up in the attic to check it out I noticed a part missing, I believe it was the alternate limit switch, would this cause for the unit to not come on, do I need a switch? Thanks in advance to whom ever can answer my question!

Is it working? [ 1 Answers ]

What is an easy test to determine if the computer is dead or if it is the monitor that died?

CD-RW not working [ 4 Answers ]

The CD-RW drive is not working. It says that it cannot complete a burn or it says that it is done but there is nothing there or an incomplete burn. The drivers are up to date. Any ideas? The computer is about 3 years old and running Windows XP service pack 2. It is a Pentium 4, 2,4 gHZ and has...

View more questions Search