Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LoveMovies007 Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Mar 26, 2012, 08:40 PM
    '80s music video
    There is this woman in a car being chased by different guys. (maybe just one guy) One guy ends up crashing his car. Another guy starts chasing her. He crashes his car and so on. I remember there being lots of fiery crashes in this clip. I believe it's from the 80's.
    I saw this music clip when I was a kid and it`s been bugging me ever since. Please help.

Check out some similar questions!

80s music [ 5 Answers ]

This is a question about 80s music. It's been driving me crazy! There was a song that was sung by a woman or women. They were singing something like bad bad bad bad boys and I can't figure out who the artist was or the song title. The chorus was repeated often. If someone has an answer for me...

Looking for Song by Music Video - Recent band and video with kid cadets jogging [ 0 Answers ]

I came across a song that I absolutely loved but I can't seem to remember the name or band. It's a recent video of a band playing outside while boy cadets are jogging in sweat suits and one boy is singing the lyrics. They jog under bridges and go through paths. Please help me out! It's a great song...

'80s music video with puppets [ 0 Answers ]

Does anyone know the name of a song from the mid-1980s that had a video with puppets? It had one human being (the singer) and he was in a forest set with all kinds of Jim Henson-like animatronic puppets singing a slow-tempo song. The video and the song were reminiscent of Ric Ocasek's Emotion in...

Looking for a House music video from the late 80s [ 3 Answers ]

HI All! Hope you can help me. I saw this video in the late 80's on Video Music Box. A guy and a girl are watching a TV program that is teaching them to dance. It was a great song and I want to get it but I only ever saw the video. Please help.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.