Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    10340834 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 26, 2012, 06:15 PM
    Dumped and pregnant
    Well, me and my boyfriend been together for 4 months. And I cheated. He then became a new person and slapped me. So I,said I'll never forgive him. But stays right across the street from me. And its really hard,not to forgive. So I'm madly in love with him but were now just,friends when I found out he had sex with the girl that wants to fight me.

But I found out I'm pregnant later that day. Should I tell him? Please. I'm way under age.
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Mar 26, 2012, 06:25 PM
    Forgiveness would have to come from both of you as you both acted inappropriately. Have you discussed your pregnancy with a parent or trusted adult? Have you decided what you want to do about being pregnant? Once that decision is made, then you tell him. How "way under age" are you? What age is he? There is the possibility that he could have some legal trouble ahead of him.

Is it possible that the person you cheated with could be the father? Depending on how far along you are, and when you were with this other person, if you were with both fairly close together, you will need to have testing done after baby is born to determine the father.

Whoever the father is, if you decide to keep the baby, they will be required to help support the child. Speak to a trusted adult who can help you through this as you have potential health issues (pregnancy poses more risk to young mothers), as well as legal issues, to deal with.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 27, 2012, 10:07 PM
    If you are underaged, and preegnant, then you need to tell your parents right now!
    spunkymonkey213 Posts: 61, Reputation: 2

Mar 30, 2012, 09:38 PM
    The only way I can help you is if you tell us how "underaged" you are?!
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 31, 2012, 04:48 AM
    You cheated and he was physcially abusive and now another girl wants to fight you ? Why,
    Fighting is childish and proves nothing.

So you get medical attention for your pregnancy. Once the child is born you file for child support.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dumped for your best friend or dumped for your best enemY? [ 10 Answers ]

Which is worse and why?:(

7 months pregnant and kind of dumped [ 14 Answers ]

Ok so here's my situation. I'm almost 7 months pregnant and my boyfriend just broke up with me last week. He said that he feels like I don't respect him or appreciate him and that he needs time to think about us working things out. He says that he still loves me a lot and misses me but he just...

If you get dumped make sure they feel dumped. [ 76 Answers ]

CAN YOU WIN HER BACK? NO action required. It's only her that determines that... the less you do. The more you do. ReallyIf everyone here followed this maybe more would find they do get there ex back!! And maybe even more will find out that they won't be coming back a lot more quick than...

Help Implantation Pregnant? Been Dumped Too! [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I slept unprotected sex with my boyfriend about two weeks ago (and a lot befre that) he then went away for 8 days and came back Wednesday just gone where we had unprotected sex Weds, Thurs and Fri. I think my period is due around now, but today I have got a very light bleed when I went to...

View more questions Search