Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Nikkimc Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 26, 2012, 03:20 AM
    Activities for 0-2 year olds
    Does anybody have an activity idea for children aged 0-2 years?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Mar 26, 2012, 03:22 AM
    What sort of activities as that's quite a wide range of development to deal with,.
    Becca1943 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Mar 26, 2012, 03:23 AM
    Girl:Try a movie (like fairy or something) or try going to the park or playing with her dolls, nap.
    Boys: go to the park, invite a friend over nap, t.v, play outdoor sport (cricket, basketball etc.) walk a dog (if you have one) I hope this helps ;)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

13 year olds dating 16 year olds [ 12 Answers ]

Ok, I'm 13 and I dated a 16 year old. We still remain contact with each other and even when I tell him I want to be friends he still pursues me. I like him a little still and I broke up with him because of our age differences I know my mother would kill me if she found out. Anyway should I be with...

I'm 12 year olds and possible pregnant by 16 year old boy? [ 19 Answers ]

Me and my sixteen year old boyfriend,used the pull out method.he's the sweetest guy,ever.and I'm so afraid my mom will press rape charges.can she?what should I do?too help him anyway

15/ 18 year olds dating? [ 3 Answers ]

OK I'm 15 and a sophomore the guy I like graduated last year he's 18 Last year we talked for a long time and the only prob was that my cousin didn't like the fact that we liked each other she said he only wanted one thing,I mean he did a have a reputation for using girls but I trusted him, We...

Activities for a 6 year old [ 20 Answers ]

Every week day (with the exception of yesterday) I babysit my six year old brother. I am running out of fun ideas! Any suggestions?

17 and 14 Year Olds? [ 9 Answers ]

In no way do I mean to post this to discourage anyone from asking about their relationships. I am merely asking if anyone has speculation around why there seems to be so many questions about relationships between 17 and 14 year olds. It appears that those are magic numbers. I don't recall that...

View more questions Search