Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dillpill Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 25, 2012, 01:52 PM
    Is there ghost in my house friends house
    In my friends house there are noises at night.once a door opened at 11:26.know one was their at mid night there was loud yells.her door opened is this a ghost . We found a werid metal thing and it turned foggy. Is it haunted or not.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Mar 25, 2012, 02:31 PM
    Explain fhe weird metal thing
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Mar 25, 2012, 06:03 PM
    You found a weird metal thing and it turned foggy? If that doesn't scream ghost, then I don't know what does!
    peytonman Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 13, 2012, 06:32 PM
    Well my friend has a ghost in her house and the blender turned on and went faster when her mom went closer

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is there a ghost in my house [ 5 Answers ]

I was sleeping suddenly I realizes some sound coming from under the bed.I was shocked suddenly I saw a mouse on my tube light I don't know I was dreaming or not then a frame from my table fell down... I want to ask that is there a ghost in my house??

Do I have a ghost at my house ? [ 2 Answers ]

Please I Want To Know If I Have Any Type of spirit or ghost . I'm really scared I've been having nightmares since I have moved to that housse I have been hearing strangee noises . I want to know moree aboout what's happening

Is there a ghost in my house? [ 5 Answers ]

I think my house is being haunted by a gost(s). I keep hearing stuff slam. I look around and nothing is broken or out of place and no one else is home. Also I hear footsteps. Sometimes I here a door squeek. I look and the door that was just shut is now open as if someone has just walked out of it....

How to know if you have a ghost in your house? [ 70 Answers ]

I really want to know if there's any signs of a ghost in your house, because I keep going to sleep with my closet shut and when I wake up its open, someone help me!

How to get ghost in your house [ 1 Answers ]

How to get ghost in your house?

View more questions Search