Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mrsxxxx Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 25, 2012, 01:40 PM
    The conflict in Israel and Palestine
    Assalamu alykum wa rahmatulla wa barakatuh, dear mr naik, in my Philosophie Class we Are talking about the conflict in Israel and Palästina, can you give me more Information about This?
    Wasalam
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Mar 25, 2012, 01:44 PM
    This is a huge topic and very deep rooted in other matters.
    Is there something in particular you are looking for ?

This is worth a start: Israel - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Apr 4, 2012, 03:36 PM
    The conflict in Palestine began with the creation of the state of israel although there had been violence between arabs and jews in Palestine before that time. When the state of israel was created by the UN in 1948 to give the jews a homeland, many of whom were refugees in Europe in the aftermath of WWII, the palestinian arabs and the surrounding arab countries objected even though the borders of israel left a homeland for palestinian arabs. Gaza has also been a difficult problem, at that time a protectorate of Egypt. This led to a war in which the arab countries were defeated but the conflicit was not over and there were later wars resulting in Israel conquering what is now known as West Bank and Gaza and other territories that have since been given back. The israeli's did not make the arabs in the conquered territories citizens leading to continued conflicit regarding the status of these persons. Israel remains opposed by Hamas in Gaza and Hezbollah in Lebanon the main organisations in a number of resistance groups.

There is also a side issue regarding the ability of palestinian refugees who left Israel in 1948 to return to their former home. Israel will not accept these people back and arguably this is a source of the continuing conflict

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Part2: Is this the frightening truth about Palestine-Israel Conflict and America? [ 21 Answers ]

I'm really scared about this. I posted another part of this video. This is the second part. This material is factual and its scarey because I'm just learning it (and yeah I've learend all the rest about how the arabs are probably evil. No one has to tell me that because I see it everyday and every...

Is this the scarey truth about Israel-Palestine Conflict and America? [ 9 Answers ]

This video has scared me a lot. Is this true? I want people to see this and tell me what the hell is going on with the world... I'm a first year Politics student and everything I'm learning is confirming this shame: http://youtube.com/watch?v=eCL6WdnuNp4

View more questions Search