Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    taytayJr Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 25, 2012, 09:07 AM
    Could I be possibly pregnant
    I had sex with my boyfriend on 20th and 22nd of march(2012). We did not use condoms and he did ejaculate inside me. I forgot to take ny birth control on Friday Saturday and Sunday and I Also forgot on thurday the second time we had sex. My question is, could I possibly be pregnant? If I am when will I notice symptoms? Can I take a pregnancy test before my missed period? And I'm on the birth control called sprintec so how effective is this pill?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Mar 25, 2012, 09:13 AM
    Yes it is possible.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Could I possibly be pregnant? [ 4 Answers ]

I missed my period. I have been feeling very tired when I wake up and if I don't go back to sleep for the rest of the day even though my body is telling me to take a nap I am extremely moody. I won't do anything all day and I still feel tired and exhausted. By the end of the day towards night I...

Possibly pregnant.possibly [ 1 Answers ]

I'm a 22 year old male from puerto rico. These recent months have been horrible in my life and my mental stability has been a huge roller coaster ride that now appears to be at the highest peak before the steepest fall. I recently got back together with the love of my life, a beautiful woman who I...

Another Possibly Pregnant [ 11 Answers ]

So, sorry to sound like a broken record.. but here is my story. I am 24 years old, my hubby and I are trying to get pregnant with our second child. We have been trying for over a year. My periods have ALWAYS been regular, with a cycle of 30 days, and period lasting 4-6 days. My last period was due...

Possibly pregnant? [ 5 Answers ]

Hello everyone. I had my last period on march 16. I have a usual cycle of 29 days. I am currrently on birth control but in the beginning of march I missed 3 pills in a row. I had sex a few times during the month, each time starting without a cnodon then stopping midway to put one on. We had...

Possibly infertile but possibly pregnant! [ 1 Answers ]

Hi the thing is I have been told that I might not be able to have children! But now I have had unprtected sex for 2 months now I isn't missed ma period yet but my boobs really hurt that much I can't take my bra off plus they are darker round my nipple and I keep getting light twinges of cramp...

View more questions Search