Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Don Snavely Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Mar 25, 2012, 07:38 AM
    What date do hummingbirds arrive in southern Missouri
    What date do hummingbirds arrive in southern Missouri and northern Arkansas?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Mar 25, 2012, 08:34 AM
    "Usually" mid to late April. Of course, the weather has been mild, although they migrate more based on daylight than on warmth.

Don, would you go back to your carotid surgery thread and post how long the recovery took? I have a family member scheduled for this procedure. Thanks.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

They send there email to me but they never arrive [ 2 Answers ]

My outlook express was working fine with all my emails receiving and sending. Last week I had to reinstall windows xp pro for other unrelated reasons. I backed up outlook express with Backup Genie 2.0 which worked fine. But after I did the restore with Backup Genie 2.0, One specific email...

When will my baby arrive? [ 4 Answers ]

:confused: I went into the hosp on Monday (35 weeks and 4 days preg) and dilated all the way to 4cms... 75% thinned and baby was at a -1 station. Then my contractions stopped so they sent me home! (since I'm too early to get induced) I have been having very strong contractions all weekend (now I'm...

Hummingbirds in East Texas [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone know when you are supposed to put your hummingbird feeders in East Texas?

When will my baby arrive [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am 37 weeks pregnant, tomorrow, with my first baby. I went to doctor on Tuesday and he said I was 30-40% thinned and 1 cm dilated. He said to be prepared. This morning I lost my mucus plug. I have been contracting, with mild cramping, for a few days now. When could my baby be here.

View more questions Search