Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JoeSeph75 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 25, 2012, 05:38 AM
    No-insurance ticket mailed to me 15 days after accident
    Washington State I was involved in a no-fault of my own traffic accident. I did not have insurance. The officer did not right me a ticket at the time of the accident Feb 29 . I then received in the mail a ticket dated March 16th for no insurance. Is that legal?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Mar 25, 2012, 06:08 AM
    Yes
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 25, 2012, 06:24 AM
    Yes of course, they may have verified the facts, but they have the period that the statue of limitation is for traffic tickets to issue it. They have a much longer time than 15 days.
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Mar 25, 2012, 07:56 AM
    Yep, totally legal. In Illinois driving without insurance can be a $1000 ticket, what do you have to pay?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Involved in accident without insurance but she had insurance [ 12 Answers ]

I live in PA. An older lady hit my car per the police report it states that she turned directly into my driverside of my car as I had the right of way. My car was damaged & I was hurt. I contacted my insurance company they told me my policy cancelled 3 days before the accident but its OK now...

Insurance Company fired pregnant worker for missing days, but those days were allowed [ 1 Answers ]

Is it legal for the same employer to keep an employee that has been terminated on their payroll, in order to refrain from paying out unemployment benefits?

No issued ticket for car accident [ 3 Answers ]

I got in a car accident and the police did not issue a ticket to anyone. A heavy duty gmc truck driver had road rage and he was trying to run me off the road... he hit me on the driver side and damaged my car to where its undrivable.. and he had no damage on his car besides the polices stupidity......

Can I issued a ticket for an apartment complex accident in SC. [ 1 Answers ]

Also, what are my insurance responsibilities according to South Carolina law?

View more questions Search