Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cgbelcher1999 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 7, 2012, 04:41 PM
    I just did it and it HURTS!! Im going to run it under luke-warm water, pit some Viscus Lidicane on it and wrap it in bandage and hope it will help! Try that!
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Nov 7, 2012, 07:12 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by cgbelcher1999 View Post
    I just did it and it HURTS!!! Im going to run it under luke-warm water, pit some Viscus Lidicane on it and wrap it in bandage and hope it will help! Try that!
    And yet another follower to join the herd.
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Nov 8, 2012, 10:33 AM
    At this point I am just laughing. No one paid attention to science class. Or winter when the roads get salted while it is bellow freezing. Oy.
    cheerforlife101 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 8, 2012, 08:46 PM
    I did it, so stuped its like the 3rd day and its pinkish with like purple or brown spots on it, my question is how to take it off and how long will it last, Please HELP !:'(
    Pets Expert

Nov 9, 2012, 09:31 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by cheerforlife101 View Post
    i did it, soo stuped its like the 3rd day and its pinkish with like purple or brown spots on it, my question is how to take it off and how long will it last, PLS HELP !:'(
    You can't take it off. It's a burn! It will last until it heals, and then it will scar. It will be a reminder to not do stupid things.
    ILoveNiallHoran Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 18, 2012, 08:53 AM
    joypulv , what if doesn't work what should I do because mine looks like a ice cube and with big looking blisters!!
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Nov 18, 2012, 10:23 AM
    Show your parents, tell that how stupid you were, and see if you need to go to the doctor.
    gbff Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 24, 2012, 06:18 AM
    You deserve people who told you to do that what do you get from doing it other than... pain... pain... pain
    Pets Expert

Nov 24, 2012, 12:41 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by gbff View Post
    you deserve people who told you to do that what do you get from doing it other than....pain....pain.....pain
    What?
    Entomology Expert

Nov 24, 2012, 05:25 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Alty View Post
    What?
    Duh... clearly he said:

"you deserve people who told you to do that what do you get from doing it other than....pain....pain.....pain"
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Nov 29, 2012, 10:51 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by odinn7 View Post
    Duh....clearly he said:

"you deserve people who told you to do that what do you get from doing it other than....pain....pain.....pain"
    Having studied Advanced Interweb Linguistics* I think I might be able to interpret this.

"Those who attempt this challenge, as well as other similar acts of pure stupidity, deserve all the pain and medical issues that are a direct result of said action. A person should have enough common sense to not listen to people that suggest this or other challenges."

[*] This is completely legitimate. I did NOT make this up. I got it online, earned for my 20+ years on the interwebs
    Entomology Expert

Nov 29, 2012, 01:43 PM
    Nice! Thanks for the help!
    Pets Expert

Nov 29, 2012, 01:57 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by odinn7 View Post
    duh....clearly he said:

Lol!
    Pets Expert

Nov 29, 2012, 01:58 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by CravenMorhead View Post
    Having studied Advanced Interweb Linguistics* I think I might be able to interpret this.

"Those who attempt this challenge, as well as other similar acts of pure stupidity, deserve all the pain and medical issues that are a direct result of said action. A person should have enough common sense to not listen to people that suggest this or other challenges."

[*] This is completely legitimate. I did NOT make this up. I got it online, earned for my 20+ years on the interwebs
    I bow to you Craven. From now on I'm PMing you whenever one of these posts comes up. You are hereby dubbed "The teen whisperer". :)
    DrOfCommonSense Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 29, 2012, 11:03 PM
    Help! I had ice in a tub and poured salt on top of it. Then I laid on it, and had a friend pour salt on me and place blocks of ice on me. It hurts to move all over. What should I do?
    Pets Expert

Nov 29, 2012, 11:07 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by DrOfCommonSense View Post
    Help! I had ice in a tub and poured salt on top of it. Then I layed on it, and had a friend pour salt on me and place blocks of ice on me. It hurts to move all over. What should I do?
    Go to the hospital.

I have to say, I'm having a laugh at your user name "DrOfCommonSense". You have no common sense at all.
    DrOfCommonSense Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 2, 2012, 01:28 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Alty View Post
    Go to the hospital.

I have to say, I'm having a laugh at your user name "DrOfCommonSense". You have no common sense at all.

Thanks Alty! My common sense is pretty high, but goes out the window if I get intoxicated.

I just wanted to let you know I'm all right. It's a long story. My friend, Jerry, turned 21. So a couple of friends and I take Jerry out for his first few drinks. I'm the designated driver. After Jerry and his friends got settled in the bar, I went to talk to this hot chick. This is where things got crazy. I woke up, and Harry was telling me to take the ice and salt challenge. I had no idea what it was, but I agreed. So my friend placed ice infused with naga bhut jolokia, a hot pepper, in the tub. I see them place salt, but little did I know it was actually itching powder. I laid in the tub for about 1 minute and 15 seconds. The pain was so unbearable. I left the tub, and Darek gave me a towel that has a bit of red dye. I look at myself in the mirror and thought I had blisters. So I freak out and place a post here. I must have passed out from the pain or the intoxication. Maybe it was both. I wake up in a park. That is about 20 minutes away from home. I'm running back home to get ready and take my Calculus based Physics test. I didn't have time to make another post to let you guys know I'm fine.

Good News... I aced my test.
    Bad News... I think the girl roofied my water. (So sad. She was hot!)
    Scary Part... I have no idea who was driving.
    Pets Expert

Dec 2, 2012, 04:59 PM
    DrOfCommonSense. I have a huge issue with your post.

Here it is, and brace yourself.

So a couple of friends and I take Jerry out for his first few drinks. I'm the designated driver.
    I must have passed out from the pain or the intoxication. Maybe it was both. I wake up in a park.
    The words designated driver, and passing out from pain or intoxication, intoxicated enough to wake up in a park, do not go hand in hand. Just fyi.
    Macyy13 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 10, 2012, 06:56 PM
    I don't think all these "dont be stupid" comments are helpful... that's not going to cure the burn they have on their hand/arm or wherever and frankly, its quite annoying. Its already done, they can't go back in time and change that... those comment are completely unhelpful and annoying
    Entomology Expert

Dec 10, 2012, 07:00 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Macyy13 View Post
    i dont think all these "dont be stupid" comments are helpful... thats not going to cure the burn they have on their hand/arm or wherever and frankly, its quite annoying. its already done, they can't go back in time and change that.... those comment are completely unhelpful and annoying
    So what are you suggesting? You say our comments aren't going to cure the burns... so then are you saying we can make comments that will cure the burns?

Our words have magic!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Salt and ice burn help! [ 10 Answers ]

So me and my friends were just messing around and pretending we were in this indian tribe thing (I know its immature don't comment about that) and to be apart of the tribe we had to go through a ceremony which required salt and ice! So me being the retarded tribe leader had to have it on the...

Ice/Salt = FrostBite? [ 18 Answers ]

I understand that when you pour salt on your upper fore arm, then apply (with pressure) a common ice cube for period of 1-3 min frostbite will occur. The amount of salt and the length of time play key factors in the severity of the so called... Reaction. I guess my question is how do you treat the...

Slat and ice frostbite issue [ 1 Answers ]

I've done this before to the back of my hand and hadn othing but slight redness and swelling along with minor iritation to the affected area being touched A friend of mine swore that it hsould be doing more and theat it was wosre on your inner for arm Did this to prove him wrong Anyway the...

Salt and ice [ 5 Answers ]

My friend says that salt and ice burn you skin on contact if I try it, I just want to now if it will :confused:

View more questions Search