Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    biglo1204 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 24, 2012, 02:12 PM
    Relationship problem.
    I been in a serious relationship with a woman for four years an been married a year all we do is fight and argue I'm really starting to believe that she hates. Me she don't believe I'm in love with her and I really think it's the other way, so she start the fights to make it like I'm the bad person, I really believe that she found someone else and if that's the case she should just let me know so I could get on with my life an she could be with who ever this persons is.

When I'm gone she gets on the phone with her family and down talks me like I'm a dog. I do everything for her there is no limit. My heart is broken, she makes me feel unappreciated, my health is bad, I have lupus and other health problems. Don't get me wrong she used to care and stand by my side. Now she don't. She don't even remind me to take my medicine anymore. I know her love is not there for me anymore, so I'm at my last resource, walking away.

If her behavior would change I would be with her for the rest of our life but that's not what she wants. My heart keep telling me so I think tonight might be the right time to have a serious talk with her, and if we can't work it out, I'm throwing in my towel because I can't keep letting her walk over my heart and my emotion.

Mentally I'm still grieving over my nephew. I'm in a marriage, I shouldn't feel that I can't talk my inner feeling out with her. I'm at the point where I just want to end it. And she acts like she don't care. All the love she had for me have disappeared. I love her so much but I know she don't feel the same.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 24, 2012, 03:47 PM
    Half the marriages end in divorce. Do what you have to do. Nice rant, but you don't have to justify leaving a loveless marriage. Just leave if you had enough.
    Nadzo Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Apr 6, 2012, 11:36 PM
    Maybe u both need a break. Don't rush into divorce! Just tell her if she needs a break to settle down her emotions and leave her to decide! If you are religious pray

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Serious relationship problem HELP [ 3 Answers ]

I'm 18 and have been with my boyfriend for now 1 year and as most relationships start, it was AMAZING, but we've had so many problems, he's lied cheated lied lied lied cheated lied... you get the pattern.. and I will admit I haven't always been the best girlfriend.. I cheated on him in September...

Relationship problem [ 7 Answers ]

Threads merged, please keep all questions regarding the same issue in the same thread I have a problem that I like a guy in my class and I know that he don't like me back and he don't want to be my best friend he always chit chatting with some of the other girls of the class he don't give much...

Relationship problem please help! [ 2 Answers ]

Me and my girlfriend had a terrible start we kept breaking up cause she talked about other guys saying he's so sweet he's cute she even hit on my friend I got mad and lost it we stopped datein for 3 months so I was completely over her and she gets my number calls me and I say what the you want...

Relationship problem [ 1 Answers ]

I am an intelligent pritty girl,( I am not trying to boast or anything.) but latley I let a situation get extreemly out of hand. I broke up with my boyfriend of 8 years and he started seeing one of my girlfriends, he would come back and tell me all the horrible things she said about me and agree...

Relationship problem [ 1 Answers ]

I have been living with my boyfriend for the last year. We got along very well, had a very compatible lifestyle with lots of mutual affection. I was very happy. He has been under a lot of stress lately with being laid off from his high-tech job and unable to find anything, and I was doing my...

View more questions Search