Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    carl23 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Mar 24, 2012, 10:18 AM
    Information
    Hello
    What is meant by the term 'Information can never be completely destroyed' I have heard it said in many contexts usually to do with physics.
    Thank you.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Mar 24, 2012, 10:34 AM
    This might help: Physical information - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I used you information on connecting information from sheet to sheet in Excel and it [ 1 Answers ]

I used your explanation on connecting information from sheet to sheet in Excel and it worked great but I would like to know how to write the formula so that the value will change on sheet 2 when it is changed on sheet 1 automatically if I have to make any changes ? (I am doing year end receipts)

Ip information [ 3 Answers ]

How can I disguise my ip information?

Information [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, my name is chris, and I´m interest in getting a scholarship, s I can go to college, I´m still in high school, but I want information for my future. Also I would like to study in Europe. How can I get help for this?

I need information please [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I'm eighteen years old and I'm a CCD teacher, meaning I teach religion to second graders. This week we need to talk about them about x-mas and its meaning. So I would like to ask anyone if they know that history of the candy cane? Or what about what is advent? And what's the real meaning...

Some information [ 2 Answers ]

Don't exactly know if if is related to psychic abilites but can anyone often any info on psychokinesis can't seem to find much on the subject.

View more questions Search