Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MarilynE Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 24, 2012, 07:45 AM
    2 weeks of retin a and I'm breaking out badly
    So I added retin a to my skin lightening regime.. I hardly break out.. This is my second week of using retin a and I'm breaking out badly especially around my forehead and around chin.. *sad* is this normal?
    Stellaw Posts: 171, Reputation: -1

Mar 24, 2012, 07:56 AM
    Yes retinol and Vitamin E when applied topically or taken orally may cause breakouts. I tried this before and I had breakouts all over my back. It's so disgusting. I think you need to continue using it until your circulatory system gets immune to it. Or try taking retin a orally. Instead of retin a to slow down the aging process of your skin, try beaten eggs on your face.
    Stellaw Posts: 171, Reputation: -1

Mar 24, 2012, 08:00 AM
    Do yoga too to lessen your breakouts. If the retin a attacks your beautiful skin, it's better if you get oxygen twice than you normally have. Try deep breathing. This will allow for the greater distribution of oxygen all throughout your body especially your skin.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Retin A [ 5 Answers ]

Has anyone who has used Retin A topical cream seen any good results for Acne? How long did it take for you to see these results and did it make your face red and peely?

My skin is breaking out badly! [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone have any tips for make up or cosmetics I can try? I'm trying to eat healthy food and drink plenty of water but the hot weather is making my skin superr oily and I'm gettn tonnes of break outs :(

Retin-A? [ 2 Answers ]

I wanted to buy Retin-A on alldaychemist but their shipping rate is $25.. The retin A I want to buy is less than $5.. So I don't want to buy it from there. Do you guys know where else I can buy retin-a for cheap?

Retin A [ 3 Answers ]

Is retin a good to use for clearing up acne and lightening up the skin alone? Recently I started using it along with obagi and my skin is starting to look much better, clearer and lighter. But obagi is expensive and when I run out I was wondering if retin a alone would be good enough to use to...

Ex breaking 5 weeks of NC today has left me confused and unsure of what to do/say. [ 5 Answers ]

I've been posting a bit on the NC calender thread and reading a heap of other threads to try and gain an understanding of what to expect/what I'm going through at the moment. Basically I was in a relationship for 7 years with a girl who is awesome but it had just run its course. We both had...

View more questions Search