Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ravana2 Posts: 146, Reputation: 1

Mar 24, 2012, 05:27 AM
    Cnn fox news or aljazeera ?
    What is most watched 24 hours news channel in the usa ?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Mar 24, 2012, 05:30 AM
    One of the first two but NOT the last one.
    FadedMaster Posts: 1,510, Reputation: 148
    Ultra Member

Mar 28, 2012, 07:16 PM
    Yeah, we don't get Aljazeera in the States. I'd say it's probably split down the middle for CNN and Fox News. I don't have anything to cite that other than personal experience of going into people's homes to fix/setup TVs and I'd say it's split pretty closely down the middle as far as which network they have their TV tuned to (it usually has to do with their political affiliation -- conservatives tend to watch Fox, liberals CNN).

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

FOX News explained - or not. [ 118 Answers ]

Hello: Those of you, short of tom, who watch FOX News probably don't also watch The Daily Show on Comedy Central. If that's so, I suggest you watch THIS clip. It's the hard news guy, Brett Baier telling Jon Stewart about his employer... It's apparent that Baier has NO CLUE why people like me...

Guess who just joined Fox News? [ 84 Answers ]

lol!

Is there anywhere you can watch Fox or Cnn online live [ 0 Answers ]

I am looking for a place to watch streaming live Fox news or CNN news channels is there anyone who now a place I can watch the new with out having to pick the story you want each time just a live streaming fox new or CNN please help fast want to watch election stuff :) ...

Ah Fox News, you never cease to amaze [ 9 Answers ]

Show of hands in PA diner yields one vote for McCain, nearly unanimous support for Obama, FOX Brian Wilson calls it "split." KTkqosRiyYo

Employees Expose FOX NEWS [ 12 Answers ]

So, you think Fox News is ‘Fair and Balanced’? :) YouTube - Employees Expose FOX NEWS Distortions

View more questions Search