Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Naderof Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 24, 2012, 02:57 AM
    A female singer singing a country song with lalalalalala
    All I could catch it was " all you are holding on is slipping, and you sing la la la la la la"
    LostPerson987 Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Apr 23, 2012, 03:02 PM
    Brad Paisley and Alison Krauss Whiskey Lullaby?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

90s house song female singing how does it feel [ 0 Answers ]

I think the name of the artist is the dons

What is this dance/or disco song? Very Bobby O sound to it. Female singing [ 0 Answers ]

Female singing. With words like "only love" and some chorus like "do be do be do wip ahhhhhh" or maybe "do it do it do it"... sounded very Bobby O type of song.

Techno/Dance Song, Female Artist, Singing her body parts. [ 0 Answers ]

So, remember hearing some kind of techno/dance song several years back, was a female artist, and at least most of it was the female singer singing different parts of her body (my head my hair my chest my legs etc) Anyone have any idea what its called? And no those aren't the exact lyrics, just an...

Country song, female singer [ 4 Answers ]

Does anyone know who sings a country song that goes: "cause i've been 'fraid of changin' cause I lived my life around you.....children get older.....I'm gettin' older too...." I need singer and name of the song. It's a female singer...

Singer Of a Country Song [ 3 Answers ]

I am looking for the name of the Country Singer who song the song STILL the lyrics go Still, Though you broke my heart, Still, Now that were apart, I love you Still. Can you please Help me. Thank You for your help in this matter.

View more questions Search