Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MichalParsons Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 24, 2012, 12:22 AM
    Need help bonding a Rabbit and Guinea Pig
    I have a Guinea Pig that I have had since a baby,I have had her for nearly 3 years and my partner just got a baby rabbit. They're both female and my Guinea Pig seems to be having some problems accepting the rabbit. She has been a little stand offish to us (not approaching us for cuddles like usual when out of her cage etc) and hasn't been eating her food properly. We have only had the rabbit a few days and have introduced the pair a few times but don't want to do too much until we have gotten some pointers on what to do to help the process out. They sleep and live in separate cages. Any help?

Check out some similar questions!

Rabbit and Guinea Pig [ 1 Answers ]

We have a female rabbit and a male guinea pig living together in a 3 story cage. All has been great for about three months but now I notice they are each pulling out patches of each others hair? Are they fighting for the domain or maybe the femaile rabbit is in heat and the male pig senses this? We...

Introducing a guinea pig to a rabbit! [ 12 Answers ]

I have a bunny who is 14 weeks old, my local pet store advised me to get a guinea pig to keep her company, any one know how I can introduce them without causing harm or discomfort to either of them please! Thank you in advance for any advice.

Introducing a rabbit to a guinea pig. [ 35 Answers ]

Alty, I need your help on this one but I thought I'd post it here in case anyone else wants to answer or was wondering the same thing :) I have 2 dwarf lop eared rabbits as you know one male (jack), one female(dora), in separate cages. My partner wants to get a guinea pig as he doesn't really...

Can a rabbit and guinea pig breed? [ 17 Answers ]

Hi, So I have called several vets in my area and all of them tell me the same thing... that it is impossible for a female rabbit and a male guinea pig to breed. Here is my situation: I have a female rabbit that lives in the same pen as a male guinea pig. The female rabbit got pregnant with our...

Can I Keep a pregnant rabbit in with a male guinea pig [ 2 Answers ]

Hello can anyone help me my rabbit is pregnant and she normally lives with a male Guinea pig can I leave him in with her or will I have to separate them before she has her babies not sure what to do hope some one can help

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.