Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    briansbabe52009 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Mar 23, 2012, 11:39 PM
    I have tubular breasts
    Since I was young I realized my breasts weren't "normal" there more like cones & my nipples are very large. I have been doing research & found out I have tubular breasts. I would love so much to get breast implants to correct them but I have always been very self conscious of my body so I don't know how I would feel going to a doctor about it any suggestions..

Mar 25, 2012, 09:21 AM
    Anyone? :(
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Mar 25, 2012, 10:33 AM
    There is no real normal about the shape of breasts. Yes you may have tubular breasts, but why does this bother you? Do you think a guy is not going to like you because of the shape or size of your breasts? You use the screen name of briansbabe. Do you know how Brian feels about them? Have you discussed surgery with him?

However, if you feel that augmentation will reduce yourself consciousness then it may be a good thing for you. But you aren't going to know unless you consult with a physician.

I would first, work with a counselor about accepting your body as it is. May be cheaper than plastic surgery.
    DSRTMOM Posts: 1, Reputation: 2

Mar 26, 2012, 09:58 PM
    Hi, my 24 yr old daughter has the same thing and has always been very self conscious too. She is actually having breast augmentation tomorrow. It was very hard for her to show her Doctor and even asked the nurse to turn around. No one has ever seen them. I'm praying every thing goes well tomorrow. I'll let you know. LAURIE

Mar 28, 2012, 05:27 PM
    Brian is actually fine with them but I've also had ex's say they did & then when we break up they make fun of me. I've discussed it with him but he doesn't understand why I am so self conscious,I just can't help it. I'd love to get implants but I also have a 2 year old daughter & have to take care of her before I do myself. I hope your daughters surgery goes well & I hope she is happy with her results thank you!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Options for tubular breasts other than surgery? [ 4 Answers ]

I have tubular breasts and would rather keep my real breasts, even though they are deformed, than get plastic surgery. Has anyone heard of a way to help the aesthetic aspect of this problem that doesn't involve surgery? I can learn to be happy with my breasts if there is no other option, but I feel...

Tubular breasts, surgery or no surgery? [ 28 Answers ]

Growing up I always hoped my weird looking breasts just hadn't fully developed but I'm now 21 and they're still the same. I didn't realise there was a medical name for my problem but recently I've been looking into surgery and was told I had tubular breasts. It's not so much the breast that I'm...

Tubular Breasts? [ 2 Answers ]

I'm only fifteen years old, but I know I have tubular breasts. I didn't exactly know what breasts were supposed to look like until I saw the breasts of some of my friends. We did not look alike. I figured I should research it since I saw an episode of 90210 where the doctor did a breast...

View more questions Search