Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    btaboada Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 23, 2012, 07:55 PM
    I want to know the name of the movie of this girl who lives with her mother and her m
    I want to know the name of the movie of this girl who lives with her mother and her mother starts working with this guy whom she thinks is really cute. She starts to kind of like spy on him and then one day that guy goes psycho and wants to kill her and her mom but the girl ends up throwing something into his eyes I think pepper spray or something like and therefore the guy can't really see but is still after her and trying to find her with only one eye open until he gets to the edge of a window and she pushes him off
    MystMoonstruck Posts: 467, Reputation: 40

Aug 2, 2013, 02:13 AM
    Lisa (1990)
    Starring Staci Keanan, Cheryl Ladd, D.W. Moffett
    IMDb synopsis:
    Fourteen-year-old Lisa and her friend, Wendy, follow handsome men and, from their license plates, manage to find out the guys' names and numbers. Lisa is eager to start dating, but her mother doesn't think she is old enough. She doesn't want Lisa to make the same mistakes she did as a teenager. One night, while getting some groceries, Lisa runs into the handsome Richard. She gets his license plate and finds out his number, just as she'd done with all the others. This time, she tells Wendy that maybe they could fall in love, mostly as rebellion since her mother won't let her date. Lisa begins calling Richard, and disguising her voice. Lisa is just flirting, but Richard begins to become obsessed and enjoy their conversations. He begins to want to know more about her and wants to meet her. Lisa thinks it's harmless, but what she doesn't know is that the good-looking Richard that she has attracted is the Candlelight Killer, who stalks young women, leaves messages on their answering machines and kills them.

Lisa (1990) - IMDb

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My mother has alzheimers and she lives with my step father, can I take my mother away [ 2 Answers ]

My mother has Alzheimers and lives with my Step Father, He is 87 and growing frailer by the day, He can no longer take care of Her. He refuses to go into assisted living or to let Her go. Do I have the right to go in and force the issue for both of them or just take my Mother?

What is the name of the movie in which a girl lives on an island with her father? [ 2 Answers ]

What is the name of the movie in which a girl lives on an island with her father, who is some sort of researcher.one day he goes in the sea.strom comes and he is lost.there is a writer who writes heroic stories of a hero.the girl is ideal worshiper of that hero.she imagines that the hero will come...

Movie mother takes mentally challenged girl to italy? And she gets married [ 1 Answers ]

I'm looking for an old movie in which a mother takes her mentally challenged beautiful daughter to another country on vacation. Instead of being made fun of, as the mother fears, the girl fits in and even marries.

Movie where a girl cuts her face and lives as a man [ 3 Answers ]

It is an older movie, where this girl cuts her face and dresses like a man in order to escape being misshandled by men.

View more questions Search