Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rkollect Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 23, 2012, 03:10 PM
    Missed Calls Stuck
    I have a panasonic cordless phone and the message is stuck on "missed calls".
    When I go to the "caller list", it will not do anything after you hit "select, back, or play" or when I hit the up/down arrow button. It just freezes at the caller list. I can go the answering device, V.M. Access, intercom, initial setting. It also freezes at "customer support" It does this on each of the phones. It is a KX-TGA641.
    Can this be fixed or do I have to get new phones.
    Thanks
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Mar 23, 2012, 03:22 PM
    Try pulling the battery out to reset the device.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Missed pill, missed period week later missed pills again, got my period? [ 3 Answers ]

About last week I missed 4 pills and I didn't get my period for missing the pill and just this week I missed 3 pills and got my period and at first coming out red and now it is coming out brown? But about a week and a half ago I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend and thought the reason for not...

New Year's Eve missed calls [ 12 Answers ]

Hey guys, my boyfriend went to New York for new years eve. He left on the 31st around 2. I tried calling Him from 3 and he ignored my phone calls until 7, when he turned his phone off. So I waited and thought he would call me at midnight to wish me happy new years. Unfortunately he didn't even...

A babysitter gets weird phone calls when she calls the police they tell her to get ou [ 2 Answers ]

I think I saw this in the early to mid 90s when a babysitter gets a weird phone calls she calls the police they call her back and tell her to get out of the house because the calls are coming from inside the home and when they finally show the killer he's is painted into the wall made to look like...

Missed period becaz I missed depo-provera shot [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I'm Nicole I had a child in September and didn't get depo-provera until October. I was due for the next shot in January but I missed d shot, but I saw my period in January and February and now I've missed my period in march. I'm worried if I might be pregnant again.

Missed period after on depo shot for 3.5 yrs, had a normal period now missed? [ 1 Answers ]

I was on the depo provera shot for 3.5 years, I discontiued the shot in July of 2009. I had my first normal period May 7 2010 and I haven't had one since, what could be wrong? I took a pregnancy test but it came up negative.

View more questions Search