Mar 23, 2012, 03:09 PM
    Work in process accounting entry
    Show me the entry for work in process
    emopunk7 Posts: 1,052, Reputation: 161
    Ultra Member

Mar 23, 2012, 09:21 PM
    What specifically?

Is this related to process costing?

You can buy materials and then use it. Let's say $500 worth of materials.

Raw materials $500
    Cash $500

Work in Process $500
    Raw Materials $500

It's very simple.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

American marries a chinese lady in china, process to gain entry into you.s.a. [ 1 Answers ]

U.S. BORN CITIZEN marries a chinese lady in china, WHAT IS THE process to BRING HER TO THE U.S.

Accounting work in process [ 8 Answers ]

Beckner Inc. is a job-order manufacturer. The company uses a predetermined overhead rate based on direct labor hours to apply overhead to individual jobs. For 2010, estimated direct labor hours are 133,000 and estimated factory overhead is $785,300. The following information is for September 2010....

Notice of entry with process server [ 1 Answers ]

Hello all. I have been going through the divorce process for some time now. The location of my soon to be ex husband is unknown. As such, I had to go the "service by publication" route. After paying over $1,300 and taking all of the necessary steps, my divorce judgment is days away from being...

Process of Accounting [ 1 Answers ]

Hiii I am pursuing my MBA In Finance.I am studying Process of Accounting Chapter.I have understood the concept of doing entries in Journal and Ledger.But can any body explain me step after these with example.It will be great help.

View more questions Search