Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ozlem_yasa Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 23, 2012, 10:40 AM
    Help! I need help on fashion and clothing, I'm going to a wedding on Sunday, thanks
    Hey please help me asap. I have a purple dress with diamonds on the chest part and I'm going to wear black heels with it. I'm not going to wear any jewerly with t except a ring. The shoes I'm going to wear look a bit like this but in plain black

Do you think this will look OK? I'm going to a wedding and I want to look pretty... I'm only 14 so how shuld I do my makeup? Thanks :)
    Stellaw Posts: 171, Reputation: -1

Mar 24, 2012, 02:10 PM
    Your purple dress with embellishments is a great idea to wear to a wedding because it exudes elegance and formality. Weddings are special so they should be as formal as possible because sometimes they're just the excuses to wear a suit or dress up to really impress. There's nothing wrong with wanting to look really fantastic on a wedding event. Your make up should be minimal.

Always remember that less is more. Guys like the natural look but not that natural where you don't conceal your eyebags or cover your moon craters and gigantic pores. Create the illusion that will make boys your age think that you're not wearing any makeup or you're not trying too hard and you're not high maintenance.

Play up your eyes with mascara but if you already have long eyelashes, you should consider using a mascara for thickening and volumizing instead of lengthening. Beauty for guys is different from beauty for girls. Always balance out your features. We want to see proportionate features so try to achieve that by really looking closely to the mirror before heading out to the wedding.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Mar 24, 2012, 02:23 PM
    Do your parents allow you to wear makeup? How much makeup do they allow? I would be careful not to pile on concealer - it can cause skin eruptions and unless you're skilled it looks like stage makeup.

I see eyes being played up a lot now with very little makeup on lips OR red lips and minimal eye makeup. What looks best on you? I like to accent my eyes, sort of wear light lipstick, a little foundation, nothing radical.

I love dresses (and t-shirts!) with embellishments - like the look very, very much. I like your idea of not wearing jewelry (except for a ring). Let the dress speak for itself. Great idea - sometimes people wearing clothing with embellishments look like Christmas trees when they add jewelry!

What do the shoes look like? I see both pointy toes and round toes right now.

I MUST add that purple is my favorite color.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I took 4 blue xanax Sunday noon and also 4 bars on Sunday night. [ 0 Answers ]

An EtG urinalysis On Thursday what do I need to do

I'm reseller from Australia; id like to sell clothing from coco-fashion.. [ 0 Answers ]

I wonder if I should register company if I want to resell clothing from coco-fashion, id like to use their dropship servicers, is it necessary to register company? I want to open webstore with their clothing.. please clear my doubts

Who sings the song: Sunday Sunday? [ 4 Answers ]

I believe the song is an early 70's or a late 60's song.. kind of like a hippie love song... it goes something like this; Sunday Sunday. La la, la la la la laaaa. Sunday morning couldn't guarantee... that Monday morning... would be there for me.. Every other day, every other day... fine.....

View more questions Search