Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chrisw22 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 23, 2012, 10:14 AM
    Troy bilt mower won't start
    I changed the oil but now it won't start the headlights don't even turn on and I tried to jump it off but it still won't start
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Mar 23, 2012, 11:56 AM
    Was it running before you changed the oil? Does it make any sound when you try to start it?
    chrisw22 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 26, 2012, 05:59 PM
    Ys it was running fine before I changed the oil and it does not make any sounds

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Troy bilt 6.75 hp push mower won.t start [ 1 Answers ]

My Troy Bilt 6.75 hp push mower won't start

I have a troy bilt riding lawn mower it is a pony it will start but will not stay run [ 1 Answers ]

It will not stay running it is getting gas but will not stay running It is a troy bilt ridding lawn mower called a pony it has a 17 half bregges and straten moter

Troy bilt push mower won't start [ 2 Answers ]

My troybuilt is brand new, has maybe 30minutes runtimt on it however it was in storage for ~2years. I tried to start it and it would only run about 5 seconds or keep running as long as I kept pumping the primer button. I opened the float bowl and it was gummed up. I cleaned the bowl and the float,...

Troy Bilt Pony Mower Won't Start [ 1 Answers ]

I got out my Troy Bilt Pony Riding Mower today to cut the grass for the first time this Spring and it wouldn't do anything when I turned the key. I bought a new battery and installed it and then it just clicked when I tried to start the mower. I replaced the spark plug and it still doesn't start....

Troy-Bilt self-propelled mower won't start, B&S motor [ 1 Answers ]

I have a walk-behind self-propelled Troy-Bilt mower that won't start. It is almost three years old and has been self-serviced regularly. It has a B&S motor with the red prime pump. It has run well until recently. The other day, I put diesel fuel in it by mistake. It ran sporadically for a few...

View more questions Search