Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cardooodie Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 23, 2012, 09:54 AM
    My right ear is weird...
    My right ear has become ever so slightly quieter and has slowly become more noticeably quieter over the past weeks, about 1-2 months ago I had a headset which I used for skype, but I only put it on one ear, when I got my new headset, which I use with two ears all of the time, my right ear, from time to time can be muffled or quiet. P.S. My right ear canal is much tighter than my left, is this the problem or do I have long lasting damage?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Mar 23, 2012, 10:09 AM
    I recommend you see a doctor ASAP... in case it's a curable condition that doesn't escalate into something permanent.

Nobody can diagnose you via the internet. We can only guess at what might be the problem.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Liquid in middle ear caused by shower spray directly in ear. [ 2 Answers ]

I sprayed the shower spray in my ears. The result is I have liquid in my middle ear. I have lost some of my hearing in both ears. I am now using a nose spray prescribed by the doctor. Has anyone else ever done this stupid thing and does anyone know what the outcome might be? Ty ...

I have ear ache in one ear and am a bit deaf in this ear [ 2 Answers ]

Two days ago I awoke with a very painful ear ache. When I push my finger into the opening of my ear hard, I can feel a lump but this is actually in the ear passage and not a spot or pimple but feels like it is blocking the opening to my inner ear. It is sore and also the next morning I was and...

My spaniel has a chronic ear infection, but its growing weird thinds [ 6 Answers ]

My cocker spaniel Nike is having another problem:( He’s had this chronic ear infection for years… but yesterday, it appeared that there were 3 spikey things about a centimenter in length (yikes!) growing out of his right ear canal. They look like the ends of toothpicks but they are not stiff like...

Weird Occurrence in ear [ 1 Answers ]

Well, almost a week ago, I woke up and I felt this pressure in my right ear. It doesn't really hurt, it just feels odd, and the hearing in that ear is distorted somewhat. Well, yesterday I bought and started using some eardrops. Today, I've noticed that my ear is discharging large amounts of...

View more questions Search