Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jujubeans9876 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 23, 2012, 09:54 AM
    Jobs for a 12 year old to babysit
    Is there any moms who need a babysitter for up to 3 kids because I'm good with todlers(1-9) and young school aged kids so plese help me get a job!
    kcomissiong Posts: 1,166, Reputation: 276
    Ultra Member

Mar 23, 2012, 09:58 AM
    This is an international site. There are users from many countries so we don't know where you are and you don't know where we are. I doubt someone will hire you to watch their children at 12 after seeing your job posting on a q&a site. You may want to start with your local classifieds or craigslist and advertise as a mothers helper, as well as look for families who are in need of such a service.
    jujubeans9876 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 23, 2012, 10:00 AM
    Babysitting for 12 years
    I am about to go on spring break and I was planning on getting a babysitting job during that time, so if there is any jobs out there please contact me >Removed<
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Mar 23, 2012, 10:03 AM
    This is NOT the right type of site to ask for jobs and it is NOT advisable to post your cell number on the open internet..
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Mar 23, 2012, 10:04 AM
    You are on an international site, not one in your community. NEVER include personal information such as phone number, e mail addresses

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Jobs for a 11 year old? [ 3 Answers ]

I am just about to be 12 And I need a to earn so money Do you have any jobs?

Is there any jobs that an 11 year old can get? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I am looking for a job that an 11 year old can do. I've heard that there's something called "freelancing" but I don't know what that is. I am saving up to get a horse that I saw, but I need to save up some money. I am probably one of those "Pony mad" girls. Umm... I guess I could be all right...

I'm 24/f, and I babysit my younger 11 year old sister 4 times a week, I severely span [ 14 Answers ]

I'm 24/f, and I babysit my younger 11 year old sister 4 times a week, I severely spank my sister a lot because she doesn't always do her homework, or go to bed on time... I don't discus this with my mom, as she works a lot to support us... is this acceptable that I spank my sister on my lap when...

View more questions Search