Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JUSS4LL Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 23, 2012, 06:17 AM
    How much do you charge in a residential and office cleaning business?
    I have just started a cleaning business and I am trying to understand how to charge for different jobs. I provide residential cleaning and office cleaning and I am in the VA area... PLEASE HELP!
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 23, 2012, 07:09 AM
    Do you have experience from working in this business for a while ? If so what were the companies you were working for charging?

If not, during the time you were studying and doing market research for starting your business, did you not study what other firms charged ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How much should I charge for cleaning office that is 2000 sq feet? [ 10 Answers ]

Hi I am trying to find out how much to charge for this office cleaning job. Here are specs They want to be cleaned twice a week with windows being done ones a week. Its about 1600 sq ft front but its prety open it's a Verizon Wireless Store. It has phones on one side and other side has 1 desk then...

How much to charge per sq foot for office cleaning? [ 3 Answers ]

How much should I charge to clean an office 5000sq ft. 8 doctors office in there. Twice per week. Queens New York. Thanks

Should I charge$137 for cleaning a 1500 sq. Ft. Office? [ 2 Answers ]

I live in Texas and am trying to find the right price to charge cleaning a 1500 sq. ft. office biwkly. I came up with $137.00, is this a fair price? I was also wondering if I cleaned a 1500 sq. ft. office space, how much is a fair price for once a week cleaning? Per mth?

I'm looking at cleaning 14,500 sq ft of office space 3x a week how much do I charge? [ 2 Answers ]

I'm looking at cleaning 14,500 sq ft of office space in n.c how much do I charge for 3 days a week pulling trash,sweep and mopping 1,000 sq ft vacuuming about 3,000 sq ft cleaning glass at 3 entrances and cleaning 5 restroom I large and the others 6x8 plus one small kitchen,plus overhead ?

New residential construction homes and commercial office business [ 2 Answers ]

I am wanting to start a cleaning business. I want to do the final cleaning in the interior new construction home and do commercial offices. My question is how much do I charge? In new construction homes do I charge per sq. ft?

View more questions Search