Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dsilvanu Posts: 53, Reputation: 1

Mar 23, 2012, 12:45 AM
    Rare Worcester good luck cats plate?
    I recently posted this question without the attached images. I will do so now and hope that someone can shed some light to this.

Mar 23, 2012, 12:58 AM
    This is my upteenth attempt to upload my images for the Worcester good luck cats plate. Could someone tell me more of this item? Is it part of a set or a stand-alone display collectible? Is it vintage and rare?

Mar 23, 2012, 01:04 AM
    Can someone please provide me some answers to my Worcester good luck cats plate? It is a small saucer with seven cats in the center- three black and four white. It has the words 'Good Luck' at the inside top rim and the inside bottom rim. Is it vintage and rare? Is it part of a set or a stand-alone display item?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Mar 23, 2012, 01:29 AM
    I have found eBay to be useful when trying to value collectables..

Mar 28, 2012, 03:26 AM
    I have just attached some images of my Worcester ngood luck plate and at the back of the plate there is the Worcester mark together with two of the same number '50-01' overlapping each other. Some marking error, perhaps? Hope the images will make it easier to value.
    Attached Images

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Worchester plate with good luck cats pattern [ 0 Answers ]

I have a single plate of a Worchester plate with good luck cats pattern. Is it part of a set or a stand alone plate? I have tried searching the web for Worchester cat plates but it's mostly the big plates with a single cat or a pair of cats. Mine is actually a small saucer. Can someone please tell...

Good luck Sneezy! [ 129 Answers ]

Well, he did it, he got on the plane and he's in the Caribbean to attend med school. It was tough going for a while, he called me during his two layovers and had some trouble once entering Granada, They lost his luggage and he has a warrant for his arrest in Atlanta because of an unpaid...

Good Luck Sneezy! [ 13 Answers ]

Hi everyone, For those that don't know, our Sneezy aka ISneezefunny, is taking his MCATs tomorrow. Let's show him our support and wish him good luck for tomorrow, not that he needs it. :) Good luck Sneezy, you'll do great, we're behind you 100%, and we're so proud. :)

F(5)=? Good luck!1 [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: a buddy of mine likes to post hard math questions on his myspace page for others to solve. This one is tough please help. Question of the every-couple-days-or-so No. 5 Current mood: amused Category: Quiz/Survey Try this one! f(1)=4989484820458683 f(2)=9894848204586834

View more questions Search