Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MarvelousOne Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 22, 2012, 04:55 PM
    How can I get a divorce if I have nowhere for me and my two kids to live for a year
    If he won't leave house and I can't afford to, how can I get started on divorce or a sepetation?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Mar 22, 2012, 04:55 PM
    You go to an Attorney, explain the circumstances and he/she advises you according to State law.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Law for kids?10 year old charged with sexual asault on 5 year old [ 12 Answers ]

He was accused of sticking his penis in his rectem

I live in FL and my 15 year old niece wants to live with me her parents are separated [ 1 Answers ]

We all in the state of FL, my brother and his wife have separated, not legaly but he has moved out 13 months ago, the mother who is 47 now has a 32 year old boyfriend who spends som noghts at her apt. My brother an his wife cannot speak to one another without there being an argument. My 15 year old...

1 year after divorce and I'm still heartbroken and live in pain [ 4 Answers ]

Well I married a small town celebrity and helped him get ahead in his career and I was a stay at home mom with 2 kids that weren't his. He was my best friend but didn't allow me to go do things with my girlfriends so I stayed home all the time which so did he but in his job he had a huge social...

How I can stop the divorce if my husband ask her divorce in tunisia and I live in you.k [ 1 Answers ]

I'm tunisian women I get married with a man who have both nationalite tunisian and british we live together in u.k I left my house because violence domestic and I live in refuge the silicitor put my report to home office for have leaving remain in u.k in this time my husband go in tunisia and...

Kids deciding where they want to live in Tennessee divorce cases [ 3 Answers ]

Would like to know WHEN a child can decide for his/herself on where they want to live.. With the grades failing, as the lack of concern at the "primary residential custodians" house. Giving Nyquil to sleep, not for a cold, just to get them to go to sleep. My son has a "heart condition" and NOT to...

View more questions Search