Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rysco13 Posts: 23, Reputation: 1

Feb 20, 2007, 06:11 AM
    No custody guidelines.can mother move?
    Hi,
    A friend of mine has a child and is still married. They have been separated for over a year;however, he cannot afford a divorce right now. They have never went to court over custody and she is now saying she is going to move to Florida (we live in ohio). Can she legally do this? Thanks!

Check out some similar questions!

The unfit mother is trying to get custody of my unborn nephew! [ 5 Answers ]

So, I'm the aunt of the unborn child, he is to be due sometime in June 2007. The mother is unfit, I think she drinks, she hangs around people who smoke and party around her. She sleeps around and doesn't care of herself how she should. She is unwedd to my brother who I do believe is the father, how...

Father wants to relocate out of state awarded custody because mother proven unfit [ 2 Answers ]

I live in ny state I have had joint physical custody of my nine year old for over 5 yrs. I received custody after fighting to prove mother unfit. My wife(Step-mom) has been in picture since day 1. She has been offered work out of state = Promotion, more money. She has been with company over 8yrs....

Can I move house with new mother and kitten? [ 2 Answers ]

My cat has just given birth to 1 beautiful kitten (the 2nd was stillborn). They are getting along well, and currently living in a box I set up as their nest some weeks ago. However I need to move house within the next week, and need to know if and when it is safe to move the mother and her kitten....

Seperted He Wants Custody, Can I Move [ 3 Answers ]

My husband and I have been separated for 5 months he was out to see for all of that time and more. We want a divorce yet he wants custody she barley knows him . He has taken my phone , told me I am being taken off the bank account. I have been a stay at home mom for over a year and during pregnancy...

New Law Passed on Move Away Custody Issues [ 2 Answers ]

I was told yesterday that there was a new law that was just passed on move away cases involving child custody. Can anyone enlighten me on this? I am in CA, but this could have been a federal court ruling. The law stated something about Primary Custodian not having to go through court to move the...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.