Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Wolf~Magik Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 30, 2004, 10:18 AM
    I'm Searching for a book I read it age's can someone help me name and find it.
    I remember a little about the story, its rather young adult fiction, or child fiction

Its about a town, where everyone knows everybody, but theirs a small society of secret wolves and I think it's the mayor who's the head wolf, now the son of the mayor is about to take of the wolves but he must have a bride. The girl he wants doesn't know about the wolves and stumbles in on the secret, but she must be made a wolf to become his bride and that's one thing she doesn't want.

I know its brief but I really would love to find this book as I have been searching for two years, lol, I aprrecate any help, thank you

~*Wolf~Magik*~
    Wolf~Magik Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 21, 2004, 09:13 AM
    Please Someone help

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Help me find a kids book, unknown title [ 4 Answers ]

There was a book I read years ago and I believe the story was even made into a movie in the 80s. A handful of orphan kids run away from the orphanage together. They move into an old house somewhere and start living as a family, trying to hide the fact that there are no parents. The oldest kid, a...

I've been searching for something... can you tell me where to find it? [ 2 Answers ]

:( :( I've been looking for an icon buddy... and I want to know where I should go to get one. Because I'm kind of bored so... well... I want one... anyway, Thanks for helping...

View more questions Search