Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ali_mohamed Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 22, 2012, 07:15 AM
    Need advice for marriage
    Aslam o alikum
    I am planing to marry in girl who had very dark past as she took OTH over quran 3 times , 2 times in front of her xboyfriend because of me and 1 time because of him as that time I was not aware of her physical relationship with any one else. Now she is so much ashmed of her sins and we want to overcome with Islamic solution as she is not feeling wel now a days . So please advice can I marry that girl ? If yes than please revert me back with a solution . Your ans may change to lives... Jazak ALLAH khair
    marjorieobryan Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 22, 2012, 09:12 AM
    If you really love the girl then you should marry her. Its all about love and compromise, if you think she can start a new and clean life with you then go for your happiness... Goodluck!
    Stellaw Posts: 171, Reputation: -1

Mar 23, 2012, 07:37 PM
    If I were in your shoes, I'd ask for God's(Allah) guidance in making your decision. Remember that whatever she had done before whether if it's good or bad, makes her who she is today. Not only she deserves second chance in finding who she really is but all of us.. Putting God or Allah as center of everything make things a lot easier. And ask yourself if you do love her. If yes, then marry her.
    jenniepepsi Posts: 4,042, Reputation: 533
    Ultra Member

Mar 24, 2012, 08:07 PM
    Assalamu Alaikum!

Her sins are her own. And she will answer for them. And that is between her and Allah. He is ever forgiving.

If this marriage is to your approval, and her approval, and your families agree, then marry. Allah wants his children happy. And we are ALL imperfect in his eyes. But he loves us anyway.

If your family or her family has a problem with it, come together, and pray together. You will find an answer Insha Allah.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I need marriage advice! [ 4 Answers ]

About a month ago I looked at my husbands phone and found a text message from a number with no name. So I read it. I was obviously a conversation with a girl. I couldn't finish reading the whole thing because I felt stick, hot and started to shake. Whe I confronted him he tried to hide his phone...

Calling a females! I need some advice badly! Marriage on the Rocks! [ 9 Answers ]

Here it goes. I have been with my wife for over 9 years. We have 2 beautiful girls, and I am deeply in love with her. Well last week we had an argument, and she just told me that it was she can't take it anymore. She told me the dreaded thing, that she love's me but she is not in love with me...

Advice needed on saving my marriage. [ 12 Answers ]

Hello, I'll begin by saying that my husband (15 years) was having an emotion affair, but he says he loves me and wants to be happy with me again. I was blind-sided by this happening as I have always felt secure and happy. I'm trying very hard to be understanding as I am deeply in love with...

View more questions Search