Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    spannell Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 22, 2012, 12:10 AM
    Document supporting false-positive drug test.
    How might one, who doesn't have access to a doctor, get a note from an authority of some sort, stating the various reasons they may have gotten a false positive result for Methamphetamine on a drug test?

One issue is that, the testing strip that was used for the test wasn't passed through any stream of urine. It fell in the toilet, and they just gave it to the tester. They can't admit that, of course, to the authority. This case involves Texas DOCJ, and they LOVE to collect that yearly $30K per inmate... especially if they can take your children into CPS custody and collect on that, too! This poor woman has no one to help her. And due to her having Parkinson's, her shaky movements cause people to judge her with ungrounded and morally defunct set of eyes. Please, someone out there can help this woman...

Kind regards...
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Mar 22, 2012, 04:28 AM
    You can only pull up research from the Internet and present that - which the Court probably won't even read.

Why can't the woman admit that the test strip was dropped?

I was not aware that Texas made oney by putting chldren into foster car - how does that work?

She needs to request a second (or additional testing). Whether people judge her based on her physical symptoms is a whole other question.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How likely is it that I got a false positive on pregnancy test? [ 2 Answers ]

I had my tubes tied may 10 2010.I had my period this month but it only lasted 2 days,which is not norma,and I've been getting these flutters in my lowewr abdomen.so I decided to take a pregnancy test just to see.I bought a box of 2 ept digital readout tests and the first was negative.well about 4...

False positive drug tests [ 3 Answers ]

What would cause a drug test to be positive for t h c if I don't do drugs?

What can cause a false positive taking a saylvia swab drug test [ 4 Answers ]

My last swab test came up positive for methadone and its been weeks since I took it how could be

False-Positive Drug Test [ 1 Answers ]

My husband has been in pain mgmt for several years. At his visit on Friday, he was given a UA drug screen and tested positive for cocaine. He had a kidney removed 2 yrs ago due to cancer. He hasn't had any further treatment for that. He is a diabetic and is on glyburide. He also is on...

False positive on a drug test! [ 4 Answers ]

So my boyfriend is on probation and he failed his last drug test due to a poppy seed muffin... Now they are making him call in every day to see if he has to come in and take another one. His probation officer told him he is going to be on it until August 31, which is a major problem. It's a...

View more questions Search