Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    geelen Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 21, 2012, 08:22 AM
    Kicked in the groin and in pain
    Hi, I had an argument with my ex 2 hours ago and she kicked me reaaallly hard in the nuts... it hurt so bad I couldn't talk or barely breathe, could only curl up in a ball and die. Why is it still hurting though 2 hours later? Is this normal or really bad
    jenniepepsi Posts: 4,042, Reputation: 533
    Ultra Member

Mar 21, 2012, 11:20 AM
    It's a very sensitive spot to be kicked in. It may be sore for a few days.

If you are very concerned about, I would suggest seeing your doctor.

But no matter where you are kicked, there is going to be a bruise, and bruises take a while to go away.
    Stellaw Posts: 171, Reputation: -1

Mar 25, 2012, 03:37 AM
    It is still hurting because your groin has an inflammation. Hematoma is a condition where your blood vessels are bursting out and this is frequently associated with pain. You need pain management. Pain management should always be considered. Pain relievers weren't made to just be on the shelves. You need to take pain killers whenever you're experiencing pain. If you think that pain relievers will damage your immune system or urinary system, then you are wrong.

Pain relievers should be taken to manage the pain. You shouldn't endure it and just pray for it to go away. There are a lot of very effective and efficient pain killers out there but make sure to take different brands of it if you're planning to increase your dosage. Of course, ask your physician first before medicating yourself to the brink of insanity. But if you just plan to take medicine every 4 hours then there's no need to see a doctor for it and shell out your hard-earned cash.
    indya Posts: 357, Reputation: 58

Mar 30, 2012, 10:40 PM
    Ouch! That's bad.

Meet a doctor to be sure. Try ice-pack.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 31, 2012, 04:43 AM
    If it is hurting bad still, it can be serious. There is long term damage from being hit there very hard.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pain in the groin. [ 0 Answers ]

Over the last 5 years. I have experienced brief moments of severe pain behind the base of my scrotum in the groin region. I will just be walking and or standing and all of a sudden this pain will just hit me. Sometimes it comes on so fast that it brings me to my knees. But it usually disappears...

Groin pain in left side and I have a lot of gas then the pain goes away.. [ 1 Answers ]

I have pain in left groin and when i have gas it goes away for awhile but lately the pain is getting worstler and do no go away

Left sided groin pain + dizziness and infrequent chest pain [ 1 Answers ]

I started having pain in the left side of my groin yesterday, it's painful to sit, walk, stand and then today I took my mom to church and during church I had dizziness and severe chest pain. I was able to drive us home luckily, I had another episode of the chest pain when we got to her house and...

ED and groin pain [ 2 Answers ]

I am a 33 yr old male and recently I have been having the problem of getting and sustaining erections. I noticed every time when I have an erection, my right groin hurts a bit and the pain doesn't go away until maybe 5 minutes after the erection attempt. And even when I have an erection, it goes...

View more questions Search