Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    warigiadiana Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 20, 2012, 10:43 PM
    Writing an business introduction
    How you? I have been trying to write an introduction letter I don't know where to start. I have a printing company and I need an introduction letter to be sending to all my new and potential clients. I would highly appreciate if you help me do that. Kindly contact me on [email protected]
    Schoolmarm97 Posts: 206, Reputation: 47

Mar 21, 2012, 06:58 AM
    I would start with "Dear Future Customer". Then continue with something like, "We are pleased to have this opportunity to introduce ourselves to you." Fill in the specifics of what your company does, then end with, "It will be our pleasure to serve you. Please call ____________ at your convenience and one of our customer service representatives will be happy to discuss your needs and how we can best help your business succeed. Your success is our success!"

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Help on writing introduction about myself in sanskrit [ 0 Answers ]

My name is shreya I am in class 7th I am 11 years old. I study in ryan school sanpada My class teacher is nisha garg. My sanskrit teacher is mrs. vaishali

Writing an introduction letter [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I have started a travel agency, which offer services to the clients. The services we offer are group packages (inbound and domestic), FIT packages etc. I am looking for a good introduction letter of my agency, so that I can forward it to my new clients and companies. So how to prepare a...

Writing a introduction letter. [ 3 Answers ]

rolleyes: Good Day everyone, I have started a greeting card business. Mainly because love making cards. The other reason is because so many people enjoy my work. So, I have gathered names and addresses of companies. I think most companies send out some type of card for either thanking their...

Writing An Introduction Letter About My New Business [ 1 Answers ]

I have began a new business in Mary Kay Cosmetic and I would like to send out letter informing my family and friends. I need some advise on writing the perfect letter about my business.

Writing an introduction letter [ 2 Answers ]

We are a furniture compnay and are now trying to sell to shops all over the country, I am a little unsure how to go abut writing a proffessional letter introducing our company, I have photos of suites ready to send with the letter. Thanks Michelle

View more questions Search