Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Hackerrr07 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 20, 2012, 10:37 PM
    Hearing problem after doing a skydive
    A few days ago I did a sky dive. I loved it but felt a pretty intense ache in my ear towards the end - this cleared up after a few seconds but then my hearing was pretty badly muffled, particularly in my left ear. I'd figured that it was like any other time you face a drastic change in air pressure (e.g. After a flight) and that it would clear up in the following hours. My right ear cleared up pretty quickly but, now three days on, my hearing is still poor and muffled in my left.

I've used cotton buds to try and clear my ear out but it has done nothing to alleviate the issue. Any ideas what the problem could be or how it can be resolved?

Thanks!
    Hackerrr07 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 20, 2012, 10:49 PM
    It's probably also worth me noting that I had a cold when I did the skydive so I don't know how much that could affect things.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hearing problem in the right ear [ 0 Answers ]

I got hit on my right ear several times on a robbers attack, is beening going to a month now, but I can't hear like I use to. Though I am an artist, love playing music on ear plugs, sometimes I listened to music with it for an hour or two even though its low but can assumes its 15/100. I'm very...

1993 honda accord 10th anniversary edition -problem with emc and or fuel problem [ 3 Answers ]

Thank you for your quick response and research in helping me with my problem that I posted yesterday.I am having a hard time trying to understand what is going on with my car. History of the car: purchased in 1996 with 59,372 miles, now have 132,000 miles and it has all original factory parts...

I have a two year old who can't speak. Could it be due to a hearing problem? [ 2 Answers ]

Could lack of speech be due to a hearing problem?

Eviction summons hearing less than 24 hrs before hearing [ 1 Answers ]

We received an eviction summons for tomorrow at 1:00 pm. For hearing. Don't they have to give us at least 24 hrs notice for hearing. Plus, we gave the landlord money and had an agreement to pay rest of rent, and he filed on us.

1995 Altima Idleing problem Knock & O2 sensor, EGR Flow Problem [ 1 Answers ]

I have 1995 Nissan Altima with 67,000 miles. When the car is idleing when I start it or when it is at a red light the rpm's go from 6000 to 9000. It sounds like I am reving the engine. The engine sounds fine when I am driving the car ( rpm's are consitent). I went to AutoZone the read out errors...

View more questions Search