Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    AMOSMOSES911 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 20, 2012, 09:32 PM
    I am wondering if I can take a muscle relaxer with Hydrocodone and Phenergan
    I broke my foot a month or so ago... it connected with a nerve shooting pain up and down my leg. I received an injection in my spine about 3 weeks ago and after a few days of terrible pain, it calmed the nerve.
    My toes started to go numb and so today, they gave me another injection... I am in terrible pain and my leg muscles have gone into lockdown..
    I should say this all relates to a herniated disk in my L5...

I have been on Hydrocodone and Phenergan... can I take a muscle relaxer as well?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Mar 20, 2012, 09:39 PM
    What is the name of the muscle relaxer you have and I will check for interactions for you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pulled Muscle Need a way to strengthen and relax the muscle [ 4 Answers ]

Hi... my problem is in my right leg the quad muscle I can barely walk on my leg and its next to impossible to run, I was playing softball in the cold weather of Ohio, and I went to hit the ball and as I started to run my leg (quad) started hurting and I wasn't able to stand on it... I am looking...

I'm wondering if I'm doing the PC muscle exercise right [ 1 Answers ]

It feels like I'm squeezing the right muscles but the area above my penis starts to tighten and sort of gets sore I don't know if I'm doing them right.

Putting a relaxer [ 9 Answers ]

Ok So I Was Thikning About Doing My Own Relaxer In My Hair... Ive Been Going To The Salon To Get Them But I Really Can't Afford Them... My Friend Told Me That I Could Get A Box Relaxer For About 8 Dollars But Im Kind of Scared Because I Don't Want My Hair To Fall Out... What Should I Do? Should I...

View more questions Search