Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    anjlina Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 20, 2012, 08:02 PM
    Too skinny?
    Why I'm so skinny down there?what are the possible causes for this?m 22 female
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 20, 2012, 08:04 PM
    What is the build of your mother and father ? What about other family members, grandparents? What type of exercise do you do, run ? Bike? Are you doing a proper diet.

What do you refer to as skinny?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Mar 20, 2012, 08:23 PM
    Who are you comparing yourself to "down there"?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Mar 20, 2012, 09:15 PM
    Skinny down where?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm too skinny [ 4 Answers ]

I'm too skinny,everyone tells me and I'm so self conscious about the way I look.and I alwayz feel ugli,nothing looks good on me because my curves don't show, I don't ever skip meals and I always eat,but I don't grow why is that? how can I put on weight I want to be a normal size,please help...

I need to be skinny [ 6 Answers ]

:confused:i need to lose 60 lbs. in about 1 and a half months? Have any technics??

How do I get skinny again? [ 9 Answers ]

I'm 14 years old and I need to loose weight. I'm 168cm and I weight 57.I don't know how to do it. I'm considering anorexia or bulimia. I want to eat healthy and exercise but I can never be bothered. I wouldn't normally post this on the internet but I can't tell my friends cose I'm scared of what...

Too Skinny [ 9 Answers ]

Okay I'm 17 years old and I'm so skinny I'm just 100 pounds and I haven't gained any weight for a couple of years and I want to gain weight but it never works... like every time I eat a lot I never gain weight and I just get so tired of eating and eating till I'm full to the point where I want to...

"Straight" Skinny vs "Gay" Skinny [ 3 Answers ]

I was recently watching a show called "Will & Grace" and in one of their episodes, the main character, a gay male named Will, was trying to eat a cookie when his gay (male) friend Jack interrupted. Grace, a straight female friend was there. The following dialogue is transcribed from the episode. ...

View more questions Search