Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

May 30, 2012, 01:50 PM
    Sounds like Chris has a great adventure ahead of him.

I know you'll miss him, but you can skype, and call, and email. He's not moving to mars. Hey, this would be the perfect excuse for you to visit Germany. Maybe even for a wedding if this Dutch girl works out. :)
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

May 30, 2012, 02:43 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Alty View Post
    Sounds like Chris has a great adventure ahead of him.

I know you'll miss him, but you can skype, and call, and email. He's not moving to mars. Hey, this would be the perfect excuse for you to visit Germany. Maybe even for a wedding if this Dutch girl works out. :)
    Thanks Alty. Yes, we Skype, etc when he is away. It might as well be mars at the moment. I will plan a trip there for my vacation as soon into 2013 as I can manage from work. Chris said that will be his Christmas present to me!
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

May 30, 2012, 02:47 PM
    I have been gone way too long! Didn't have time to read all the posts.

Well, I'm back, for a while anyway!
    Pets Expert

May 30, 2012, 03:37 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tickle View Post
    Thanks Alty. Yes, we Skype, etc when he is away. It might as well be mars at the moment. I will plan a trip there for my vacation as soon into 2013 as I can manage from work. Chris said that will be his Christmas present to me!
    That sounds great. As you know, I'm German, and all of my mothers family still lives in Germany. I miss them terribly. I saw them last in 2001. It's been way too long.

I actually have family near Munich. Munich is a very nice city.

Does Chris speak any German?
    Expert

May 30, 2012, 05:21 PM
    That sounds great. As you know, I'm German, and all of my mothers family still lives in Germany. I miss them terribly. I saw them last in 2001. It's been way too long.

I actually have family near Munich. Munich is a very nice city.

Does Chris speak any German?
    He speaks German and dutch, we all speak french and Spanish. For his job it will be mostly english.
    magprob Posts: 1,877, Reputation: 300
    Ultra Member

Jun 10, 2012, 08:50 PM
    I was in Germany. I smoked Hashish every day for one year straight. I can't remember when that was. I don't know where I was, but about all we ate was Cordon Blue. Now Cordon Blue is good when you first try it, but like anything else, it gets old fast. It got to the point that the only way I could eat it was to wash it down with orange flavored vodka. How come Germans like orange flavored vodka so much? It was everywhere. Orange flavored vodka and cordon blue, everywheres. That is one strange place, Germany is. Anyway, I slipped out and wound up in Amsterdam. I don't remember anything after that, but I think that's where I got this big scar on my buttox.
    Expert

Jun 11, 2012, 03:31 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by magprob View Post
    I was in Germany. I smoked Hashish every day for one year straight. I can't remember when that was. I don't know where I was, but about all we ate was Cordon Blue. Now Cordon Blue is good when you first try it, but like anything else, it gets old fast. It got to the point that the only way I could eat it was to wash it down with orange flavored vodka. How come Germans like orange flavored vodka so much? It was everywhere. Orange flavored vodka and cordon blue, everywheres. That is one strange place, Germany is. Anyway, I slipped out and wound up in Amsterdam. I don't remember anything after that, but I think that's where I got this big scar on my buttox.
    When in Germany, I found lots of diversified foods to eat. What part of Germany were you I ?
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Jun 11, 2012, 07:23 AM
    Tick... you can't take magprob too seriously. That way lies madness.
    Expert

Jun 11, 2012, 07:29 AM
    When in Germany, I found lots of diversified foods to eat. What part of Germany were you I ?
    My guess is that Magprob was never in Germany as he has overdosed on Spam over the last decade or two.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jun 11, 2012, 07:40 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by J_9 View Post
    My guess is that Magprob was never in Germany as he has overdosed on Spam over the last decade or two.

- Minimally.
    Uber Member

Jun 11, 2012, 07:42 AM
    I don't ignore you. Sometimes I just don't know what to say to you. ;)

Say nothing and wait to see if he sets his hair on fire for the attention.
    Expert

Jun 11, 2012, 07:42 AM
    Spam rots the brain.
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Jun 11, 2012, 07:54 AM
    Spam! Spam! Spam! Spam!
    Expert

Jun 11, 2012, 12:56 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by J_9 View Post
    I love spam, preferably very cold on rye. No kidding. It is still made the same way after all these years.

Yes, I know the spam you mean
    Uber Member

Jun 11, 2012, 01:28 PM
    I love spam, preferrably very cold on rye. no kidding. it is still made the same way after all these years.

yes, i know the spam you mean

I've never had Spam (the kind on bread). However, when WE are in Germany (hint, hint) maybe we'll have it often. Technically I'm 100% Austrian... but I can pass.
    Expert

Jun 11, 2012, 01:31 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by JudyKayTee View Post
    I've never had Spam (the kind on bread). However, when WE are in Germany (hint, hint) maybe we'll have it often. Technically I'm 100% Austrian ... but I can pass.
    We should buy one way tickets
    Pets Expert

Jun 11, 2012, 04:02 PM
    You all make me giggle. I needed that. It's been a bad day. I have teenager issues. Sigh.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Too old to realize I'm bisexual? [ 5 Answers ]

The first time I was attracted to a girl, I was 21. But I had a very sweet boyfriend and thought that relationship would last forever. I wanted to be faithfull so I didn't do anything. I did tell my boyfriend I could be attracted to women and he didn't mind. When we broke up, I didn't want to meet...

I tried 2 get her 2 realize how much I like her [ 2 Answers ]

I can't figure out how 2 explain my problem so here's the conversation someone please explain to me how I can fix this problem: (she wasn't answering my phone calls and its been about a week since she did so I said this because I seriously thought she didn't like me but I realized it was...

How do you make your ex realize what he had? [ 14 Answers ]

My ex and I dated for 5 months. Everything was going GREAT, until a couple weeks ago. He wasn't acting like himself. I went over his house one night, and he told me things weren't working out and that he didn't want to be with me. I knew something was wrong, so I asked him why? He told me it was...

I realize some of you might think I am terrible for even asking this [ 3 Answers ]

But I will ask anyway. Money is tight and podiatrist is expensive. My son has an ingrown toenail. I'm pretty sure it's infected. We have been soaking in epsom salt, letting it dry then applying neosporin with bandaid. He is not having pain. I worked at a podiatrist office so I know how...

How to realize him that I love him [ 6 Answers ]

I am in a relationship from past 2 years. We have decided that we will have a no emotion relationship. Mean there will be no place for emotion and love in our relation. Now he want over this relation. He will be no more in in my life. I started love him before sometime. But I am unable to say...

View more questions Search