Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Apr 5, 2012, 03:04 PM
    Ohhh, I can't stand people like that! I'm sorry he ruined your night.
    Aurora_Bell Posts: 4,193, Reputation: 822
    Dogs Expert

Apr 5, 2012, 03:23 PM
    Thanks J. I'm still SMDH over hanging an oil painting in a bathroom. I love giving things, sending cards, all that jazz, I just hate it when they can't even say a simple thank you.
    Expert

Apr 5, 2012, 03:29 PM
    Smdh?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 5, 2012, 03:32 PM
    Semi-miffed despite a hangover?
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Apr 5, 2012, 05:12 PM
    Smacking my ? Head?

Bella, you know we suck at this sort of thing! :)
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Apr 5, 2012, 06:00 PM
    For my northern friends.

How Canada Got It's Name

Three early French trappers were stuck for the winter, warming their arses and drinking heavily.
    One of'em piped up about this country needing a name.
    Caine says, "I think it should start with a C, eh?
    Neville says, "It should have a N, eh?
    Darell says, And it should have a, D, eh?

And there they had it, C A N A D A... What'aya think, eh?
    Expert

Apr 5, 2012, 06:02 PM
    I just singed my hair and the first two fingers of my left hand on the gas grill... Welcome to summer!
    alkalineangel Posts: 2,391, Reputation: 323
    Ultra Member

Apr 5, 2012, 06:52 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by J_9 View Post
    smdh?
    Shaking my D*** head :)
    Pets Expert

Apr 5, 2012, 08:47 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by califdadof3 View Post
    For my northern friends.

How Canada Got It's Name

Three early French trappers were stuck for the winter, warming their arses and drinking heavily.

It's cute, but, I have to point out that Canada isn't pronounced Cehnehdeh. ;)
    Dogs Expert

Apr 5, 2012, 11:21 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by califdadof3 View Post
    For my northern friends.

How Canada Got It's Name

LMAO, if you really want to make it authentic, change the names to larry, daryll and his udder brudder daryl ;) Larry Deryl and Deryl - YouTube
    alkalineangel Posts: 2,391, Reputation: 323
    Ultra Member

Apr 6, 2012, 05:28 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by J_9 View Post
    I just singed my hair and the first two fingers of my left hand on the gas grill.....Welcome to summer!
    Well I just spent 5 minutes of my life looking for the "like" button before realizing where I was. Lol. You sound like me. Hubz-to-be calls me "grace" for this very reason.
    Dogs Expert

Apr 6, 2012, 08:10 AM
    I have just realized I am a huge walking door mat. Bella needs to make some serious changes in her life. Starting today. Last night got even worse. I'm in total disbelief. I am starting to wonder if it's me, or I am just a sucker with bad friends? Can all these people be this poopy, or do I expect too much from people. Anyway, off to the camp for some much needed rest and relaxation. Clear my head and think positively. I hope everyone has a happy Easter! Lots of Love!
    - Bella xox
    Expert

Apr 6, 2012, 10:29 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by alkalineangel View Post
    Well I just spent 5 minutes of my life looking for the "like" button before realizing where I was. Lol. You sound like me. Hubz-to-be calls me "grace" for this very reason.
    The funny part was that Little J came out and asked "Mom, what smells like marshmallows!" I said... ME! And he just rolled his eyes.

Bella, sorry you are having such a hard time with these so-called friends of yours. Maybe it's time to just let them live their lives without you in it.
    DaniCalifornia Posts: 655, Reputation: 152

Apr 6, 2012, 11:31 AM
    Oh GOD I need a rant too.

So much of mankind is such a disgrace. It makes me feel sick to know what some people do, how some people live, the views some people have. Maybe that makes me fascist. O.O
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Apr 6, 2012, 12:00 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by DaniCalifornia View Post
    Oh GOD I need a rant too.

So much of mankind is such a disgrace. It makes me feel sick to know what some people do, how some people live, the views some people have. Maybe that makes me fascist. O.O
    No, it makes you human. We all have our own peeves of the world around us and Im sure if most of us could have it our way we would change something about the world around us.
    DaniCalifornia Posts: 655, Reputation: 152

Apr 6, 2012, 12:03 PM
    I seem to have so many pet peeves though. I'm so picky with everything! I have this idea of a perfect world haha.
    Pets Expert

Apr 6, 2012, 12:48 PM
    Wait... am I in the peeves thread? Crap, I'm lost! ;)

Well, since I'm already here, I have to say that my peeve right now is that too many people have quit at my job. That's leaving us short staffed, which means that I'm working more hours. I was supposed to have a 3 day weekend this weekend, like last weekend, but they called and begged me to come in tomorrow. Since I asked to take a week off (which I'm entitled to) at the end of April, I decided to go in tomorrow, hoping that they'll then allow me the time I requested. I get two weeks paid vacation this year, and I plan on taking the last week of April and the last week of May off. I also plan on taking the summer off to spend time with the kids and with Bella when she's here visiting. :)

But still, I'm not all too happy about going in tomorrow. I guess I have to suck it up though. :(
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 6, 2012, 01:00 PM
    Well, not to be a wet blanket, Alty, but okay, here I go. Be glad you're healthy and have a job. I lost mine when I had breast cancer two and a half years ago. I'm fine now and am reinventing myself, but I wish I could sit at my old desk again and catalog books.

Yeah, I know. I played the "you don't know how good you have it" card. Thank God or Mother Nature for your relative youth and good health.
    Expert

Apr 6, 2012, 02:50 PM
    I just want to take this time to thank Alka for coming back. I really appreciate your help in all of the women's health issues!
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 6, 2012, 03:09 PM
    And redhed's back too -- YAY!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Too old to realize I'm bisexual? [ 5 Answers ]

The first time I was attracted to a girl, I was 21. But I had a very sweet boyfriend and thought that relationship would last forever. I wanted to be faithfull so I didn't do anything. I did tell my boyfriend I could be attracted to women and he didn't mind. When we broke up, I didn't want to meet...

I tried 2 get her 2 realize how much I like her [ 2 Answers ]

I can't figure out how 2 explain my problem so here's the conversation someone please explain to me how I can fix this problem: (she wasn't answering my phone calls and its been about a week since she did so I said this because I seriously thought she didn't like me but I realized it was...

How do you make your ex realize what he had? [ 14 Answers ]

My ex and I dated for 5 months. Everything was going GREAT, until a couple weeks ago. He wasn't acting like himself. I went over his house one night, and he told me things weren't working out and that he didn't want to be with me. I knew something was wrong, so I asked him why? He told me it was...

I realize some of you might think I am terrible for even asking this [ 3 Answers ]

But I will ask anyway. Money is tight and podiatrist is expensive. My son has an ingrown toenail. I'm pretty sure it's infected. We have been soaking in epsom salt, letting it dry then applying neosporin with bandaid. He is not having pain. I worked at a podiatrist office so I know how...

How to realize him that I love him [ 6 Answers ]

I am in a relationship from past 2 years. We have decided that we will have a no emotion relationship. Mean there will be no place for emotion and love in our relation. Now he want over this relation. He will be no more in in my life. I started love him before sometime. But I am unable to say...

View more questions Search