Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tired_of_pain Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 20, 2012, 05:19 PM
    Pain where my right ovary used to be
    For the past few months now, I have been experiencing sharp and dull pain where my Rt ovary used to be. I had a hysterectomy nearly 3 and a half yrs ago. With the pain, it also comes with this ramdom and sudden nausea that comes and goes (similar to morning sickness) that lasts a few hours to days. The pain doesn't ever go away. When I am not holding my breath hoping it goes away, it's a dull ache. I can't sit with my Rt leg crossed because it makes it worse. If my bladder is full, it feels worse and includes feeling of pressure. It feels a little bit better after I empty it. I am 36 yrs old. Could this be scar tissue from my surgery or something more serious?
    Schoolmarm97 Posts: 206, Reputation: 47

Mar 21, 2012, 07:04 AM
    Please see your doctor for a CAT scan to find out what the problem is. The pain is new, so it's unlikely that it would be scar tissue. It could be something serious, and this is not the place to get a diagnosis of something that might need immediate treatment.
    tired_of_pain Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 21, 2012, 08:24 AM
    My insurance starts on Monday. I will make an appointment today. Thank you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ovary pain [ 3 Answers ]

Whatsup Everybody. I Have Some Unsolved Personal Questions 4 You Today. I Have A Doctors Appointment Coming Up Regarding My Questions But Until Then I Want Some Other Feedback. Okay Here Goes... Since I Could Remember I Have Always Had The Most Excruciating Mentrual Cramps During My Period....

Ovary pain [ 4 Answers ]

About a month ago was the last time I had sex since then I've had pain in my left ovary, for about a day. Since then it seems to be that my breast have gotten bigger sinc emy bras are a bit snug which might be just my own paranoia. I haven't gained anyw weight so I do not see a reason for them to...

What is this pain in my ovary? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi For the last 5 days I have had a really uncomfortable dull ache in my left ovary. It has been constant and I have also had headaches for these days too. My last period finished on the 15th October. I thought maybe it was just me ovulating but it seems to be too early? I also have lots of...

View more questions Search