Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Amelie__12 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 20, 2012, 02:13 PM
    A group of young people plan their trip on a deserted island. There they get killed
    ?A group of young people plan their trip on a deserted island. There they get killed one by one.
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Mar 20, 2012, 02:21 PM
    One movie with that type of plot line is House of the Dead: House of the Dead (2003) - IMDb

If you can think of any more details, it might help narrow down which movie you are looking for. Thank you.

Apr 5, 2012, 12:40 PM
    Thank you very much for your answer. The movie I'm searching for is really old, from 1980 but I am not sure. I watched it when I was a child with my brother. The story goes like this. From what I recall a group of friends plan to go to a deserted island. Among them there is a pregnant woman. I remember a sequence from the movie where the pregnant woman on a boat stuffs her foot into a bucket where a dead man's head lies. I saw this movie when I was little, I was under 8 so I do not remember much. If you have a clue of what my movie could be, please let me know. I'd like to rewatch it. I have been searching for it for a long time now. I tried movie archives but since I don't remember its title (I assume it's something with "Deserted island..." - only a guess) and being a bit old, I can't seem to find it anywhere. Please help! Thank you in advance!
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Apr 5, 2012, 05:52 PM
    Antropophagus

Apr 6, 2012, 03:05 AM
    Yes. It's my movie. You are really an expert. Thanky you very much!
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Apr 7, 2012, 06:52 PM
    Glad to help.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Male actor killed his wife on a skiing trip. Girlfriend realizes it at end of movie. [ 0 Answers ]

Male actor has killed his wife on a skiing *or mountain climbing trip* Girlfriend finally figures out that he murdered his wife and he tries to kill her also.

Trying to find a movie? Its about a group of friends that go on a road trip [ 1 Answers ]

And are basically hunted by everyone they meet,its could be filmed in 70's or even 80's. I thought it was race or ride with the devil,but after researching it isn't..?

We have to serve child first or old people when they dining with a group of people [ 2 Answers ]

We have to serve child first or old people when they dining with a group of people

Sex On A Deserted Island! [ 16 Answers ]

A cruise ship going through some rough waters and ended up sinking Just off the coast of a small deserted island. There were only three Survivors - two men and a woman. The three lived there for a couple of years doing what was natural For men and women. After several years of...

Stranded on a deserted Island [ 4 Answers ]

One day an Irishman, who had been stranded on a deserted island for more than 10 years, saw a speck on the horizon. He thought to himself, 'It's certainly not a ship.' As the speck got closer and closer, he began to rule out the possibilities of a small boat and even a raft. ...

View more questions Search