Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pfernand Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 20, 2012, 01:44 PM
    Firefox helpdesk
    I have a form that displays additional questions if user selects YES to a particular question. In FireFox 3.6.28 and IE, the additional questions display correctly. However if user uses FireFox 10 and 11 and selects YES to question, the additional questions do not display.

Code snippet follows:

<span id="entityNonOwnerLiability" style="<cfif variables.nonOwnerLiabilityAnswer eq "N">display:none;</cfif>">
    <p>

<label for="nonOwnerLiability" class="<cfoutput>#variables.CSSClass#</cfoutput>">*Number of Employees&nbsp;&nbsp;</label>
    <select name="nonOwnerLiability" id="nonOwnerLiability" onchange="checkNonOwnerLiability(this)">
    <option value="0" <cfif session.stPolicy.numberOfEmployees eq 0>selected</cfif>>No Coverage</option>
    <option value="4" <cfif session.stPolicy.numberOfEmployees eq 4>selected</cfif>>1-4</option>
    </select>

</p>
    </span>

Check out some similar questions!

Firefox crashed, I deleted, trying to make IE default to download Firefox again [ 0 Answers ]

I had some virus problems that I fixed. I went to Firefox to open it up but it would not open up saying that it crashed unexpectedly and I had to send report which I did. I tried fixing it but did not work. So I uninstalled Firefox thinking I would be able to go to Internet explorer and download...

Helpdesk requesting [ 6 Answers ]

A user emails the helpdesk requesting access to shared drive \\mnthyreportsclinic. This shared drive does not exist, however a shared drive \\monthlyreports does exist. Email the user requesting clarification.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.