Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    iloveuR Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 20, 2012, 10:18 AM
    I cannot forget my first love?
    Hey I'm a 22yr old girl desperately in love with my ex boyfriend. I broke off with him because of a silly reason and got together with some other stupid guy but after a month I realized that I could only be happy with my firstlove since then I'm trying to get my first love back but its been of no use... its been around 5 mnths I'm trying to convience him but he hates me now... please help me
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 20, 2012, 10:24 AM
    Stop all contact and move on, of course you can be happy with someone else. You learned a lesson about choices. You made one and now have to live with it. You can not force him to take you back, Obviously you have tried too hard and have ruined any chance if there was even one.
    Illusion Posts: 195, Reputation: 33

Mar 24, 2012, 12:12 AM
    Your situation reminds me very much of me. I was a young girl like you - and I was going out with this guy - and like you I broke up with him and then regretted it. In my case, several months went by and I wanted to contact him again - and boy, was he angry with me. Like you, I thought he hated me. I wrote him a letter and told him how sorry I was about everything. And you know what? He was willing to talk to me after that and we stayed in touch. It did not work out - and much later I realized that there were things about him that I just did not like (and I am sure there were things about me he didn't like) - so my moving on had been correct after all. But at that time I thought I had made a mistake by saying good-bye to him.
    indya Posts: 357, Reputation: 58

Mar 25, 2012, 11:04 PM
    Well, you've tried all that you could, thereby actually killing any chances of getting him back! Just move on. Time will heal. And next time, think before making a choice.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to forget a girl I love [ 6 Answers ]

I need to forget this girl please help me

Forget first love [ 3 Answers ]

Hello everyone, I recently got to the end of a 2 year relationship and I ask myself all the time was it real? I loved the girl so much I thought I had found my 1st love. Everything was good always and after the 1st year it got more serious. We always enjoyed our company but after a while we started...

How to forget a girl I love [ 3 Answers ]

I love a girl named ajita . But now days I found her that she didn't take interest on me even though I like her very much,, and she also well understood that I likes her... but she did not take interest on me anymore might she found a new guy... my greatest problem is that I could not forget...

How I will forget my love [ 4 Answers ]

I love a girl very very much from last six months suddenly she cheated me. I am badly hurt now. I am completely failed to understand how will I forget her now. I am crying everyday for her. Please help me to solve my problem Sajid

View more questions Search